Factory Parts, Aftermarket Parts, Racing Gear

Ram From Hell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I'm done working on the truck for now, I thought I'd post some stuff that I won't be needing. Some items I have no idea what a reasonable price for would be, so feel free to provide some input if you do. Also, some of this stuff is probably cost prohibitive to ship, and will be for local pick up only. I can take pix (or more pix) for those who need them before making the decision to purchase. I can package some of this stuff together to save on shipping for those who buy multiple items.

Factory rear axle, complete, brakes in good shape $?
Factory heads, complete (as far as I can tell) SOLD
Factory exhaust, complete from manifolds to exhaust tips $? The cats may be worth more than selling the system.
Factory air filter box w/ new filter $?
Factory headlights $?
Factory grill inserts and plastic shields $?
Factory wing (red), near mint $250.00
Factory coolant jug (black), re-painted but passable $50.00 (paid $90)

Daytona wing (original black), good condition a few scuffs $200.00

Glasstite fiberglas locking tonneau (red), very good condition with a couple small scratches by the lock $350.00

X-metal single-blade throttle body, great shape. Run for perhaps a dozen or so hours, mostly on the dyno. $250.00

Deep breath, followed by a heavy sigh...

I have decided that I'm not going to race the truck again any time soon. I have so much invested into it, and the paintwork is so nice that I just don't want to risk effing it up at the track. Roll bar that can be a 4 point that will work with stock seats, totally bolt in and then the halo top bar and two front
down tubes for racing at speeds up to 175MPH. Powder coated red, totally bolt in, has window net and swing-out bars. This cage originally cost over $1500 to construct. Will also include a camera mount for the cage. I'll take best offer on this.

Kirkey race seat and 5-point RJS with quick-release dial. Includes a seat bracket to mount on the stock seat mounting holes. Needs to be used if the roll bar is setup with halo bar if you're over 6' tall. Asking $300.00

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/ramfromhell/IMG_3128.jpg

Stroud chute setup (red) with release cable, designed to mount in the hitch receiver (the hitch receiver is included!) originally cost $600. Asking $400.00

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f11/parachute-worked-21166/#post442744

1 pair 15x10.5 Bogart rear rims in near-mint condition with bead lock bolts, and 2pr of 33x10.5x15 Hoosier drag slicks (one pair w/ about 30 passes and LOTS of depth left, one pair brand new). These require smaller brakes (such as on the DTS axle packages). Shaving calipers won't do it. As with the cage, I'll take the best offer for this package.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/33x10-5x15-hoosiers-bogarts;-they-fit-11562/#post244365

1 pair 18x8 Bogart front rims with center caps, new in the box. These work with the factory brakes on an '04's, and possibly fit with some caliper grinding on '05's and '06's (don't know if anyone has tried). You may not ever see these made again, and only 8 sets exist. No telling when or if you'll ever see another set for sale. These are a terrific match for design of the rear wheels listed above. These were $880 originally. Asking best offer for these as well.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/wheels-18-bogart-front-wheels-40101/#post842113

Last edited:
Be sure to reply with an offer on anything that I have not listed a price for.

Keep checking back. I'm sure I'll find more stuff.

:rock:

Eric PM me a price on all the Bogarts (front and rear).

What are the chances of you swapping out rear axles and I take the DTS off your hands?

Was the cage ever certified?

Eric PM me a price on all the Bogarts (front and rear).

What are the chances of you swapping out rear axles and I take the DTS off your hands?

Was the cage ever certified?

Will do.

Chances are probably low, considering that I'm putting out more than twice the wheel horsepower of stock, and people were managing to break gears when a little more than stock. ;)

The cage was built to specs for standing mile racing for NA stock. My local track had no problems with the cage if I stayed 10 seconds or better in the standing quarter.

Will do.

Chances are probably low, considering that I'm putting out more than twice the wheel horsepower of stock, and people were managing to break gears when a little more than stock. ;)

The cage was built to specs for standing mile racing for NA stock. My local track had no problems with the cage if I stayed 10 seconds or better in the standing quarter.

Understandable, I just thought I would ask.

How does the cage attach to the floor?

No, you didn't miss it. I've just been focused on selling off all of the electronics, car stuff, etc. It's amazingly time consuming! I ought to start a thread this weekend. ;)

Now that I'm done working on the truck for now, I thought I'd post some stuff that I won't be needing. Some items I have no idea what a reasonable price for would be, so feel free to provide some input if you do. Also, some of this stuff is probably cost prohibitive to ship, and will be for local pick up only. I can take pix (or more pix) for those who need them before making the decision to purchase. I can package some of this stuff together to save on shipping for those who buy multiple items.

Factory rear axle, complete, brakes in good shape $?
Factory heads, complete (as far as I can tell) SOLD
Factory exhaust (minus manifolds) $? The cats may be worth more than selling the system.
Factory exhaust manifolds SOLD
Factory air filter box w/ new filter $?
Factory headlights $?
Factory grill inserts and plastic shields $?
Factory wing (red), near mint $250.00
Factory coolant jug (black), re-painted but passable $50.00 (paid $90)

Daytona wing (original black), good condition a few scuffs $200.00

Glasstite fiberglas locking tonneau (red), very good condition with a couple small scratches by the lock $350.00

X-metal single-blade throttle body, great shape. Run for perhaps a dozen or so hours, mostly on the dyno. SOLD

Deep breath, followed by a heavy sigh...

Roll cage that can be a 4 point that will work with stock seats, totally bolt in and then the halo top bar and two front
down tubes for racing at speeds up to 175MPH. Powder coated red, totally bolt in, has window net and swing-out bars. This cage originally cost over $1500 to construct. Will also include a camera mount for the cage. I'll take best offer on this.

Kirkey race seat and 5-point RJS with quick-release dial. Includes a seat bracket to mount on the stock seat mounting holes. Needs to be used if the roll bar is setup with halo bar if you're over 6' tall. Asking $300.00

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/ramfromhell/IMG_3128.jpg

Stroud chute setup (red) with release cable, designed to mount in the hitch receiver (the hitch receiver is included!) originally cost $600. Asking $400.00

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f11/parachute-worked-21166/#post442744

1 pair 15x10.5 Bogart rear rims in near-mint condition with bead lock bolts, and 2pr of 33x10.5x15 Hoosier drag slicks (one pair w/ about 30 passes and LOTS of depth left, one pair brand new). These require smaller brakes (such as on the DTS axle packages). Shaving calipers won't do it. As with the cage, I'll take the best offer for this package.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/33x10-5x15-hoosiers-bogarts;-they-fit-11562/#post244365

1 pair 18x8 Bogart front rims with center caps, new in the box. These work with the factory brakes on an '04's, and possibly fit with some caliper grinding on '05's and '06's (don't know if anyone has tried). You may not ever see these made again, and only 8 sets exist. No telling when or if you'll ever see another set for sale. These are a terrific match for design of the rear wheels listed above. These were $880 originally. Asking best offer for these as well.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/wheels-18-bogart-front-wheels-40101/#post842113

Eric,

I remember some time back you made a comment about wanting to purchse the Pectal from John, what are the chances of you wanting to sell the AEM?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back