Factory Parts, Aftermarket Parts, Racing Gear

Eric,

I remember some time back you made a comment about wanting to purchse the Pectal from John, what are the chances of you wanting to sell the AEM?

At this point, not very high. There is more work involved to install the other system, and John is really difficult to get scheduled with. I've had enough down time to last me a while! ;)

Fair enough, it was work a try. How long start to finish did it take to book John and have the tuning finished? He also then flew to your location to do it, right?

Fair enough, it was work a try. How long start to finish did it take to book John and have the tuning finished? He also then flew to your location to do it, right?

I'm not sure where to say it "started", really. I sent him my stock AEM to be modified, and ordered the harness more than a year before tuning began, as I recall. Then there was another wait for Justin to build the Procharger, another wait for the bigger injectors that were needed, and another wait (some months) before John had time to tune it.

No, I trailer'd the truck myself to the shop he works out of, west of Portland, OR.

All of this explains why I have put about 1000 miles on it in the last four years. Most of that was break-in mileage, no less. :eek:

Anymore pics of the cage and tonneau cover. Where are u located?

The picture of the roll cage is from 2 years ago. Eric has done First Class work on his truck.

RamFromHell05.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back