Factory Radio with headphone/aux jack ?

I like that one E, wonder if they make one for my wifes 300, the joystick for the nav on hers is broken

I know I'm digging up an old thread but has anybody tried this head unit in their 04-05 yet?

I wanted a stock one but cldnt find anything so i went aftermarket. works pretty cool stayed with stock speakers and amp. Has bluetooth, ipod connect, and aux

I wanted a stock one but cldnt find anything so i went aftermarket. works pretty cool stayed with stock speakers and amp. Has bluetooth, ipod connect, and aux

So you have the head unit from the video in post #19?
How is it working out?
Dont really get a warm fuzzy from Chinese parts.

So you have the head unit from the video in post #19?
How is it working out?
Dont really get a warm fuzzy from Chinese parts.

No i have a kenwood. I was looking for a oem nav one but never found one so just went ahead and got a aftermarket one.

gotcha...im just exploring options before i go with the double DIN mod or go aftermarket DIN.
Thanks for the info.

I actually found this:

Products by SKU

Plugs into our stock radios (losing the cd player from what i understand), i just got it delivered and am going to attempt an install this weekend, will let you guys know how it goes (with pictures!).

If i get a chance, ill run over to a place near me. They have some kind of cable that wires into the back of the head unit, and you run a cable out that plugs into your phone. I think it os about $100 or so. I can try to figure out what it is and post it up.

I actually found this:

Products by SKU

Plugs into our stock radios (losing the cd player from what i understand), i just got it delivered and am going to attempt an install this weekend, will let you guys know how it goes (with pictures!).

If i get a chance, ill run over to a place near me. They have some kind of cable that wires into the back of the head unit, and you run a cable out that plugs into your phone. I think it os about $100 or so. I can try to figure out what it is and post it up.

Anxiously waiting...this RB4 is a bunch of crap.

RB1,RB4 have an option for the mopar IPOD integration ,has IPod plug and aux plug .
Have it in my CE so you may not want to do it lol. You can still find them on eBay. It also came with that uconnect stuff . :D

Last edited:
Thanks Ironhead. I remember buying a kit from 5.0 Bait on here about 4 years ago. Do you happen to have a part number or anything that I can search for on ebay?

here is a sale for the cables ,it gets you looking in right direction .I can see a partial number on box , 209616AC there is two or three in front I cant make out,there is an after market one but never heard any reports if it works or not ,I just search for RB4and RB1

Last edited:
You read it correctly but if you open the pdf of the manual, it says "now compatible with Navigation and 6 disk cd changers".

according to iSimple's website, none of their products work for rb1/rb4 radios. I bought the isch73 and it didn't work on my rb1. says it'll work on the '06 radio.

i actually bought one of these... $380 shipped with ipod integration, bluetooth phone, windows based iGO nav, rear view camera, and streams through bluetooth from iphone (pandora, iheart radio, ipod, etc), and a shit pile of other options that i'll never use...

it comes with a 12 month warranty and it didn't work in my truck, lol... i got no audio...

so i took the RB1 out of the jeep and swapped them and it works fine in the jeep... really well, actually... nav is fantastic... so is the iphone integration... HOWEVER, the radio itself is a bit on the fritz... sometimes it changes the station, and sometimes you have to hit the seek button before you can hit your factory presets...

i may have got a dud, but i haven't sent it back yet, and i also didn't buy the steering wheel control adapter, but it's supposed to work with that, too...

but really it's not a bad unit... even with the idiosyncrasies... and again... i should probably send it back... maybe it's got a little issue, but it does come with a 12 month warranty...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back