Fall GTG?

Drm1125R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any interest in a north east fall GTG before the snow starts to fly ant the toys get put away?

Sure, what do you have in mind?

I'm up for most anything. I know there was a crappy turn out to the spring gtg.

Not sure where a in the middle meeting point would be, CT, NJ, PA, NY?

I'm just thinking like a wings, pizza beer gtg, maybe A Quaker Steak and lube or the like.
Feel free to chime in with ideas.

To be fair NY state would be a middle ground meeting point for New England guys as well as PA, NY, NJ. Just a GTG to hang out, get something to eat is good with me.

I am totally in for this if it is a weekend that I have open (which is rare :()

Even though I don't have my truck anymore I am still in the Viper family. I also think that anyone that has had an SRT-10 and is still part of this forum should be more than welcome to join in, even if their new ride isn't part of the Viper family (although Chris, your VW would be pretty sweet if you put a Viper engine in it ;)).

I'm open to other makes and models, doesn't have to be SRT specific

All makes and models are good with me.
We can do Syracuse, Elmira, Albany etc...

Plenty of places to meet in NY.
OCTOBER 4th weekend is no good for me cause I'll be in Rochester for a concert that weekend. Pretty open otherwise.

Possibly, but no Viper engine Jeremy...LOL

I'll be in PA October 1st and 2nd. I'd drive to a GTG on the 2nd, assuming I could be back in Pittsburg for a early flight out not he 3rd.

Someone who is familiar with these locations should decide. I have never been in that area to make a decision as to what would be good.

Some of you may remember I tried to organize a Hawk's Nest cruise last year. I wanted to organize another one this fall and we can try to put something together there. We can go to OCC after for lunch or dinner as well.

A nice winding section of road, not very long but lots of fun to drive on. Overlooks the river valley right next to it. Should be beautiful in the fall. Here are some pics:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back