Fall GTG?

Bad news, guys. I just called and that road is closed on the 4th. It's open on the 2nd though. :D

That looks awesome, I'm in. Any good places to eat around there?

There is a restaurant at OCC. Food is ok, not great but it's a very cool atmosphere.

Bad news, guys. I just called and that road is closed on the 4th. It's open on the 2nd though. :D

Good news! We weren't planning on going on the 4th. I already have plans that day.

All makes and models are good with me.
We can do Syracuse, Elmira, Albany etc...

Plenty of places to meet in NY.
OCTOBER 4th weekend is no good for me cause I'll be in Rochester for a concert that weekend. Pretty open otherwise.

As those locations aren't all that bad for me, I don't think that's going to help to many of the guys that are coming from south of us. Lower NY, southern CT would be a great mid point for most. Does anybody know of any good spots around there?

The 2nd it is... right?

A weekday GTG? on the east coast? Clearly you aren't from around here, we can't even get GTGs to happen on weekends.

How far are you from Andy?

Idk... Andy, how long did it take you to get to my house? Or better yet how long do you think it would take without towing a useless trailer? :D

Idk... Andy, how long did it take you to get to my house? Or better yet how long do you think it would take without towing a useless trailer? :D

It was 5 hours one way.

Nevermind, I already have your address..... Duh

It says 302 miles... Eew. I wonder if we could make this work? Is there anywhere that's an hour or two north west of you that we could meet? Sorry OP for completely derailing this thread! LOL

It says 302 miles... Eew. I wonder if we could make this work? Is there anywhere that's an hour or two north west of you that we could meet? Sorry OP for completely derailing this thread! LOL

We could always move this conversation to group text.

Andy, you were only about 3 hours from me. Scranton would be a good meeting point and I might be able to be sick that day so we can have a mini meet.
There is a great Quaker Steak and lube in Carbondale PA (out skirts of Scranton)
The second would be better for me if I were to plan being sick.

Andy, you were only about 3 hours from me. Scranton would be a good meeting point and I might be able to be sick that day so we can have a mini meet.
There is a great Quaker Steak and lube in Carbondale PA (out skirts of Scranton)
The second would be better for me if I were to plan being sick.

That would work for me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back