FALL SE GTG SEPTEMBER 10-14

You can rub my belly big guy:p

Ok gonna let a little bit outta the bag ok:D

although Eddie may kill me for this, I want everyone to understand exactly what we are trying to do.

One thing I want EVERYONE to understand, when you are asked if racing, it does not mean Racing.

the fee on this one will probably be straight accros the board, no racing fees.
I want go much more into that:D

EVERYONE will be able to run down the track as many times as possible.
no matter what they drive.

but there will be three RACES held that you can join in.

on will be a N/A class, which includes stock to NOS.

the next class will be forced induction, Superchargers and turbos only need apply:p

then there will be the RENTAL CLASS, this one is for fun:D
basically if ya bring it, you can run it.

there also may be a small Powder Puff class, I know Joanne and Dawn have allready challenged each other!LOLOLOLOLOL

Ok to add to that..........
We will have some booths, or tables for Vendors

Caltracs is sending literature to hand out......

DTS is sending a Banner and literature to hand out.......

We also have a few more that are a possible........

and one that is going to try that I am very excited about:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

the ones that are possible , dont ask who yet, because I jsut dont want to put a burden on them about it:D but hopefully it will come thru:D

There are a few more we are also working on:rock:

so thats it guys, we want to turn this into a NATIONAL GTG.

One that is held every year, and hopefully grows larger each year!!

Now fords chevy's , doesnt really matter, can attend:rock:

The only one stipulation is that in the two SRT Races, there will be only SRT trucks, period, no exceptions, period.

Its a VTCOA event, and the Main event is for the Trucks.

that is why we have the other class of run what you bring..

Now if you run a truck class , can you run the Rentall class? YES

that way if we have a few chevys or ford trucks show up, they can run with us.

And as always..................grudge match;) Call the bitch out!!! Banter his ass till he runs ya!:p its all in fun:D

Stinker said:
And as always..................grudge match;) Call the bitch out!!! Banter his ass till he runs ya!:p its all in fun:D

Oh gee..... oh gee oh gee oh gee... I can see what's gonna happen there.

I am gonna guess the terms "stomp" and "muddhole" will be referenced together in that order frequently.

Stinker said:
LOLOLOLOL you are gonna be waaaaayyyy too much fun bro:D

Cant wait to see you and FatJack do a suck and blow:p :p :p :p :p :p

Do I get to give or recieve?????:dontknow: :D :D :D

Borden3srt said:
Jack, you're getting 2 of em. you have to give and receive this time.......:p

Eddie, you said you are bringing your ski this time? that would be cool. hope Justin brings his again. of course mine will be there.

You gonna let me ride bitch with Tony again!!!!:nurse: :nurse:

I've counted like 4 or 5 PCB GTG threads. We seriously need to make the ones with most info stickys. I think Ironhead came up with that idea before and was probably ignored. But seriously, we need to keep 'em together somehow..

Rickspeed said:
Anyone driving down from the NY, NJ, PA, DE, or MD area???

Riff is coming from the Pokeyernose:D , I'm sure others are coming as well. Check to see who is signed up and PAID, and check thir profiles to see where everyone is from. I bet you'll be suprised to find out how far people are coming from.

Venom Power said:
I've counted like 4 or 5 PCB GTG threads. We seriously need to make the ones with most info stickys. I think Ironhead came up with that idea before and was probably ignored. But seriously, we need to keep 'em together somehow..

yup i did ,,:congrats:

set the date for the next one so i can bag vacation time lol :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ironhead said:
set the date for the next one so i can bag vacation time lol :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ironhead, you are just cool as hell, I am very glad everyone got together in PC. I really enjoyed meeting you.:rock:

We do have an idea of date, but this time there will be no posting of a poll, it will be around 6-8 months from now, and the date will be posted sometime in october of when the next one wil be:rock:

That should give all plenty of time to make plans:D

I think the april or may time frame is great. not too hot yet and not into hurricane season either. also no love bugs then.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back