FALL SE GTG SEPTEMBER 10-14

stinkers tranny will have a aftermarket solonoid. tranny place says dodge's arent that good. has major problems. you dont have to run it. mines been acting up a year. i just cant ease into it, if i get on it a little harder it will shift right but when i poke around is when it slip shifts between 1st and 2nd.

eddie102870 said:
stinkers tranny will have a aftermarket solonoid. tranny place says dodge's arent that good. has major problems. you dont have to run it. mines been acting up a year. i just cant ease into it, if i get on it a little harder it will shift right but when i poke around is when it slip shifts between 1st and 2nd.
That's what mine is doing exactly! What is the cause of this:dontknow: Is it a replaceable part or a complete tranny rebuild:dontknow:

FASTFOOD said:
That's what mine is doing exactly! What is the cause of this:dontknow: Is it a replaceable part or a complete tranny rebuild:dontknow:
some kind of solonoid or govenor, dont know it was on a thread a couple of weeks ago. the guy that builds the trannys says they are having them custom built to take care of that problem. some guys are having them replaced and its taking care of the problem. with me being forced induction im taking care of future problems. mine is just starting to slip a bit not much but my roe has been on for a year now. id assume you should have a year or so before it starts to get worse. depends on how you drive it. another thing to check is the fluid level. i overfilled mine one time and it made it worse. make sure truck is in nuetral with it running to check fluid level. make sure to keep bands adjusted and fluid and filter changed at least once a year. i also put a deep pan on mine to help with heat.

Hey there Eddie ...Do you know if we can buy just the govenor/solinoid

VIPR PWR said:
that i dont know im sure you could but if im not mistaken you have to take the valve body off to get to it.

VIPR PWR said:
yes u can,i thought i had the same problem(mine was the kick down cable though) ,the transmission guy i use told me he could fix it for 150 if he had to replace the servo or solenoid

ok fellas, just got off the phone with the rental manager, group rate is a no go. she told me they didnt have a group rate. so the rates are as follows

2 bedroom $160.00 per night holds 6 people max
3 bedroom $195.00 per night holds 8 people max

the 3 bedroom condo's can hold 3 couples easy
the 2 bedroom can hold 2 couples and some strays so feel free to make reservations at any time. :D

eddie102870 said:
ok fellas, just got off the phone with the rental manager, group rate is a no go. she told me they didnt have a group rate. so the rates are as follows

2 bedroom $160.00 per night holds 6 people max
3 bedroom $195.00 per night holds 8 people max

the 3 bedroom condo's can hold 3 couples easy
the 2 bedroom can hold 2 couples and some strays so feel free to make reservations at any time. :D

The lyin' bitch told me they did have a group rate.:dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
The lyin' bitch told me they did have a group rate.:dontknow: :dontknow:
i talked to the rental manager and she told me they didnt give group rates. but they are a little cheaper than when we went so i guess that helpsa little

Me, my wife, and father-in-law would room up with some others. If there's a pull out sofa in the room, my f-i-l would take that- leaving 2 additional bedrooms-$50/per bedroom/night.

Let the bidding begin.

Labontecsi..what day are you guys arriving?..Wed. Thurs, friday?...might be interested depending on the day..

Got the "official" ok from Dianne..She says we can come down and is actually looking forward to it..lol

Riff62 said:
Labontecsi..what day are you guys arriving?..Wed. Thurs, friday?...might be interested depending on the day..

Got the "official" ok from Dianne..She says we can come down and is actually looking forward to it..lol

We'll be going down on Wednesday, staying till Sunday. Where in PA are you coming from?

It's just gonna be me so I'll throw up whatever cash is required to reserve me a little corner of someone's place. Do these condos have kitchens? Cause I'm one hell of a cook. I'll volunteer myself to keep the tenants' bellies of whichever condo I stay in full and happy.:dontknow:

I think everyone is gonna be surprised about how big this National GTG is gonna be:rock:

Eddie has come up with some great ideas:rock: :rock: :rock:

If it works out..........the Nats want be even close, so if ya can , make the GTG

Cant reveal info as of yet, but lets just say its gonna be a class A deal:rock: :rock:

Hey Borden that link showed a badazz site for the Moonspinner. Really top shelf. And the thread said... April 10th? WooHoo gonna be great.. but.... but.... wasn't that like 16 days ago?:dontknow: Did I miss something here?

OK U BASTAGES IVE DRANK TOO MUCH BEER TONIGHT, WILL CHECK IN AGAIN TOMORROW WHEN IM SOBER.....SHIT THIS KEYBOARB AINT WORKIN RIGHT....LOL

Stinker said:
I think everyone is gonna be surprised about how big this National GTG is gonna be:rock:

Eddie has come up with some great ideas:rock: :rock: :rock:

If it works out..........the Nats want be even close, so if ya can , make the GTG

Cant reveal info as of yet, but lets just say its gonna be a class A deal:rock: :rock:
No it wont cause i wont be there!!:D

SRT-IZ said:
No it wont cause i wont be there!!:D

That IZ not cool. It's months away dude, start the planning now. If I can make it all the way from Houston, you sure can.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back