Famoso June 29, friday night 7pm

Thanks for posting the videos!

It was a real short night for the "trainman", I did my burnout, staged, launched with a 1.73 60' and when I put the clutch down to shift to 2nd gear the master cyl. broke off of the firewall and I had no clutch pedal.

I'm sorry to hear that, Jerry. Sounds like its time for a full hydraulics upgrade from Stinker.

It was hot and I ran slower than what I run in irwindale. My 1/8 at irwindale is between 8.9 to 9.2 and the fastest 1/8 at famoso was 9.3, 1/4 was 14.25 @ 101 mph. I need the drag radial.

What are your 60 ft times?. What was DA at the track?

quote"Trainman demolishing his slave cylinder! Sorry Jerry! "

And quote "Trainman running my truck against a nice cammed new body style chevy! Poor sport though using his hazards."

Actually, it was the Master cylinder breaking off of the firewall, not the slave cyclinder. I just bought the JTS Venom clutch upgrade kit with a metal Master and Slave, so problem cured. As far as the Chevy Ass, I will see him again, and next time I will be in my truck......And I will probably turn on my Flashers in the burnout box....because thats as close as he will ever get:chain:

What are your 60 ft times?. What was DA at the track?[/QUOTE]

here is my best time slip. i am on the right side.
Density Altitude: 2210 feet
Relative Density: 93.69 %

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    981 KB · Views: 23
At 10 pm the DA was 2280. I usually have a 60' between 1.60 and 1.65, that night I had a 1.73 before breaking. My best is 1.57.

My truck is running like ****. Itll start hesitating at about 3000 rpms all the way through WOT. Its a intermittent problem only does it when its warm, specially with the A\C on. When I run it semi-cold 140-170 temp it runs perfect. Even rips the tires loose pretty good. It shows on my last track times. Lost a good half a second on my runs... im gonna have it diagnosed soon. Recommend anyone reasonably priced Jerry?

All the videos.

No Particular order.

Trainman demolishing a slave cylinder - YouTube
Trainman demolishing his slave cylinder! Sorry Jerry!

04SRT and Arnie_82 Running at Famoso- YouTube
Me and Arnie_82 running real quick.

04SRT - YouTube
me vs a nice diesel ford f250

Arnie_82 Running - YouTube
Arnie running

Trainman in 04SRTs truck - YouTube
Trainman running my truck against a nice cammed new body style chevy! Poor sport though using his hazards.

Arnie_82 - YouTube
Arnie running again

04SRT and Arnie_82 Running 2 - YouTube
Me and Arnie again

I actually let my wife run the truck and she ran a 14.2 haha not bad for a girl in a stock truck!

Everyone was running pretty slow. Even the new mustangs, camaros and srt8 challengers where in the 14s... a few broke into the 13s though!

Thanks for posting the videos. I can smell the rubber here!

Find out when the Chevy will be there. I'll go down and beat him in the QC just for you Trainman.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back