famoso pics

ooooooooh that explains it! my staging lights were going haywire when i was staging - and now I'm guessing it was due to smoke :)

Awesome pics,thanks for sharing !!!!:rock: Now if I could just get my QC to go that fast !!!:D

Mike's beast sucking the bottle.:D

Famosa054a.jpg

SrtBrad said:
That is an awesome pic. If I was the L guy I would want a copy of that pic.:rock:

Ya, no shit...that was fkn awesome.....:rock:

They don't let me go to forum events...... I get into trouble.....:eek: :( ;) :D

DjD

Silent D said:
Ya, no shit...that was fkn awesome.....:rock:

They don't let me go to forum events...... I get into trouble.....:eek: :( ;) :D

DjD

I would love to see a 20 - 30 Viper Truck turnout. Maybe that will happen someday. 20 or 30 people should keep you out of trouble.:D

Brad

great pics guys looks like you had a blast! You all had some very respectable times too! What else was going well for ya's besides good track prep? How was the temps and what elevation is that at?

Rice Eater said:
great pics guys looks like you had a blast! You all had some very respectable times too! What else was going well for ya's besides good track prep? How was the temps and what elevation is that at?

DA was between 1500 and 2200....prep was great....elevation 614'

it was prepped good enough for me to get 1.8 60 foot times on stock tires hitting the NOS in 1st gear!

nice pictures,,,,,i cant believe you didnt get one of your fingers in there

im not the sharpest tool in the shed,,,, but,,,i think these are probably the most professional quality pictures i ever seen from a track event ,,,great work who took them? is there a website for them?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back