Farewell friends, the SRT-10 is gone

kcsr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my SRT-10 for about 2.5 yrs now, and was itching for something new, so I traded it in on a new Z06. Couldn't pass up the GM 0% for 72 mo incentive.

Before wandering off to the various vette forums (again), I wanted to drop by here and let you guys know that I've thoroughly enjoyed my time on vtcoa.com. You guys are hands down the coolest, most laid back car forum on the interweb. I'm going to miss the civility, helpfulness, friendliness, and excellent moderation.

FWIW, after a couple yrs in an SRT-10, I'm convinced that it's the most fun you can have in a truck. Sure, 4 Thai hookers and an ounce of blow in the back of a Ford Ranger might be more fun, but I don't do blow so the SRT-10 is as good as it gets for me.

In case anybody is looking for an SRT-10, Larry Haynes at Superior Chevrolet may be able to help you out. He's the best car salesman I've ever worked with (bought 2 vettes and a Camaro SS from him so far). The SRT-10 is an 06 Night Runner reg cab w/ 15k miles and 6 mo left on the original 3/36 warranty. It's got a shifter, Magnaflow exhaust, JBM intake, 5% tint, bed rug, ipod connection, no nav. I was the original owner. Never been wrecked, mobile1 every 3k, new shocks, new steering mid shaft, new slave. Never raced, but I might have hit 56 mph a couple times trying to get the cobwebs out of the exhaust. I traded it in for $21k.

Well, if you ever need a good laugh or some cool people to hang out with, at least you know where to find us, so remember to leave www.vtcoa.com in your favorites. ;)

disclaimer: I wish I was cool and funny

Demon 8 said:
Why leave...If a hemi is welcome we can deal with a vette

good point. heck, it'll probably only be a week or so before i get so pissed off at some of the d-bags on CF that i come back here looking for some decent car guys. ;)

You should realize that you are still welcome here. Truck ownership is not a requirement.

And congratulations on the Z06.:congrats: I'm sure you will enjoy the hell out of it.:)

I know I love to spank their asses with my Cobra.;) :D

Silverback said:
You should realize that you are still welcome here. Truck ownership is not a requirement.

And congratulations on the Z06.:congrats: I'm sure you will enjoy the hell out of it.:)

I know I love to spank their asses with my Cobra.;) :D
vids of this ass spanking please

Well, sht happens.

Gotta do, whatcha gotta do. Live the dream...

Live long and prosper:) :)

don't see why you gotta leave the forum though:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Ran chevy's for the drags, still love em.....just loved the mopars too...hell if it's a hotrod I'm in. Best Wishes

i have no hatred for vettes, but a little too common for my taste.
my best friend has a rare 81, but i drove it, and was not impressed. would be interested to drive a new one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back