Farewell friends, the SRT-10 is gone

all the best to you.
have fun in the Vette , awesome car :rock:

Silverback said:
You should realize that you are still welcome here. Truck ownership is not a requirement.

:dontknow: Unless this is your way of announcing your Z06 purchase.

505'sFastestViper. said:
vids of this ass spanking please

That depends heavily on what KIND of ass spanking.

Silverback said:
You should realize that you are still welcome here. Truck ownership is not a requirement.

And congratulations on the Z06.:congrats: I'm sure you will enjoy the hell out of it.:)

Werd..............

D

scoobert said:
why not the zr1?

they're all asking $120k+ and no 0%. i got this Z06 for about half that price.

10banger said:
We need pics of the new whip!:rock:

at the end of this post. :)

Fit95 said:
I miss my SRT-10, but love the ZO6. You will enjoy the hell out of it. Mods yet?

Check out this forum for vettes - http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-z06-discussion-100/

They are not as much fun as the guys here, but there is a lot of great info.

i bought new wheels and 345s before i even drove the car off the lot, and had them installed within an hour. :) also did the exhaust vacuum mod. i'll probably do the standard bolt-ons (intake, exhaust, shifter), and then go forged/cam/FI after 3/36. i live down the street from ProCharger though, so it might wind up being a test mule for their next gen Z06 kit. my C5 wound up with some custom ProCharger stuff.

corvetteforum is indeed still the place to go. i've actually been a member over there for about 10 years and have some really good real life friends i met there.

scoobert said:
i have no hatred for vettes, but a little too common for my taste.

i know what you mean. i'm probably going to have to run a really nasty cam and open headers to make up for the commonality. ;)

scoobert said:
unfortunately build quality is still GM, yuck.

i'd say the build quality of the Z06 is comparable to my 06 Benz, or a current gen Viper. it's definitely nicer than most GM or Chrysler products, and nicer than anything Ford makes.

first pic is taken 30 minutes after leaving the dealership. couldn't wait to start breaking shit. and yes, i know the pic quality sucks. the first was taken with a Blackberry Tour, and the last two with a Palm Pre. i'll take some with a real camera soon.

z3.jpg

z5.jpg

z8.jpg

Manic said:
Very nice! Watcha got in the garage????? :)

Wil

my buddy's Z06 that the wheels were stolen off of. :) ironically, we both own Z06's now, and a year ago, we both owned RC SRT-10 Rams. my wife thinks he is a bad influence on me. lol

scoobert said:
shit, going for over list.

i like the rims, very nice.
are the taillights still glass?

i'll have to look and see, but i doubt it.

kcsr said:
I've had my SRT-10 for about 2.5 yrs now, and was itching for something new, so I traded it in on a new Z06. Couldn't pass up the GM 0% for 72 mo incentive.

Before wandering off to the various vette forums (again), I wanted to drop by here and let you guys know that I've thoroughly enjoyed my time on vtcoa.com. You guys are hands down the coolest, most laid back car forum on the interweb. I'm going to miss the civility, helpfulness, friendliness, and excellent moderation.

FWIW, after a couple yrs in an SRT-10, I'm convinced that it's the most fun you can have in a truck. Sure, 4 Thai hookers and an ounce of blow in the back of a Ford Ranger might be more fun, but I don't do blow so the SRT-10 is as good as it gets for me.

In case anybody is looking for an SRT-10, Larry Haynes at Superior Chevrolet may be able to help you out. He's the best car salesman I've ever worked with (bought 2 vettes and a Camaro SS from him so far). The SRT-10 is an 06 Night Runner reg cab w/ 15k miles and 6 mo left on the original 3/36 warranty. It's got a shifter, Magnaflow exhaust, JBM intake, 5% tint, bed rug, ipod connection, no nav. I was the original owner. Never been wrecked, mobile1 every 3k, new shocks, new steering mid shaft, new slave. Never raced, but I might have hit 56 mph a couple times trying to get the cobwebs out of the exhaust. I traded it in for $21k.

Sent you a PM about the truck;) That dealership is about 10 minutes from my grandfathers house:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back