Farewell sale

ghosritr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but I've sold my SRT-10; was made an offer I couldn't refuse. Therefore I have the following for sale.

Pair new stock front brake rotors: $300
Pair new stock rear brake rotors: $300
Used Volant CAI: $200

Prefer local pick-up on above items but I am willing to ship for actual cost.

Prices are firm; no low ballers, please!

Last edited:
I'll take the brake pads and the floor mats please. I'd also like the Nav CD if it's newer than an '05 would have.

Do you take Paypal?

Let me know how to pay.

Sorry to see you let her go. It seem your sig is becoming more and more true.

--wes

Well, what was the offer then????What did you get? Or are gonna drive the 3 cylinder beast you have?

TREKER said:
Well, what was the offer then????What did you get? Or are gonna drive the 3 cylinder beast you have?

I was offered $35K!

Didn't get anything exotic this time; a new 2008 Dodge 1500 Big Horn 4X4. Mineral gray with factory bucket seats and a console. (Sorry, no pics yet!) Got the new one for $10K off sticker ($6K factory rebate + $4K discount because I beat them arm wrestling!) and I have a lifetime warranty!

Sorrry you let her go ---Now who is the tallest RAM SRT10 owner ...I still intend to not turn out the lights....heck I may even be buried in mine with the lights on... LOL

VIPR PWR said:
Sorrry you let her go ---Now who is the tallest RAM SRT10 owner ...I still intend to not turn out the lights....heck I may even be buried in mine with the lights on... LOL
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ill take the plate bracket, oh yeah do you have the black headlights i have new stocks

ghosritr said:
I was offered $35K!

Didn't get anything exotic this time; a new 2008 Dodge 1500 Big Horn 4X4. Mineral gray with factory bucket seats and a console. (Sorry, no pics yet!) Got the new one for $10K off sticker ($6K factory rebate + $4K discount because I beat them arm wrestling!) and I have a lifetime warranty!

Great deal bro....

:rock: Gratz... Make sure you stick around. Want more stories like before. Some great stuff..:burnout:

VIPR PWR said:
I think me now that he sold his, I am 6'9"....

WTF Rick. You almost get jacked by a 4ft nothing carjacker and now you run and sell the beast? I'm sending the Boss to kick the $hit out of you.;) :D

Congrats for the 35K sale. It's hard to believe that the worlds fastest Srt10 only went for 5K more.

We know where you live and you might hear Srt10 sounds in your dreams for a little while.:D :D :burnout: :burnout:

The Boss wants to call you.:eek: :eek: :afraid: :afraid: :argh: :argh: :motz: :motz: :motz: :vroam: :vroam:

ctsrt10 said:
ill take the plate bracket, oh yeah do you have the black headlights i have new stocks

The bracket is spoken for. If the deal fails its yours!

Nope, didn't save the headlights, the clear was peeling.

SrtBrad said:
I'm sending the Boss to kick the $hit out of you.;) :D

We know where you live and you might hear Srt10 sounds in your dreams for a little while.:D :D :burnout: :burnout:

Send da boss over; this might be interesting.

Dreams? You mean nightmares! I really didn't want to let her go but money talks. BTW, you (and a few others) were partially responsible for the decision. But, that is another story!

Awaiting phone call.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back