fast times on stock wheels

I just hit Erwindale speed way in cali yesterday and ran 8.9 best 9.2 average. 1/8m. is that ok, no big mods. drop in K&N, FLOWMASTER. Stock basically.

My best stock run was 8.6...

Yeah E... It's easier to show than explain... Gotta feel the point where the truck wants to spin but use the clutch to control it... I'll show you what I mean next time I see ya...

My best stock run was 8.6...

Yeah E... It's easier to show than explain... Gotta feel the point where the truck wants to spin but use the clutch to control it... I'll show you what I mean next time I see ya...

don't get it twisted ....I am not like midnight runner...I actually drive the sh*t out the truck.... I just need more practice.....

I went 12.89 @ 110 (corrected) on the stock wheels, running Falkens. Left the line at 3500.

don't know how this got resurrected but i went 8.31 on stock tires the other night in the 8th...

i don't know what that is corrected, but my track is 950' DA... and i left around 3500rpms feathering the clutch...

don't know how this got resurrected but i went 8.31 on stock tires the other night in the 8th...

i don't know what that is corrected, but my track is 950' DA... and i left around 3500rpms feathering the clutch...

I was looking for a different thread when I ran across this one. It looked cool so I resurrected it with my post.

How is my wire transfer coming?

13.9 on a humid hot day and first time ever being at the track. I was spinning through first and second and chirped into third

Very Nice Run, loved the look on his face when he saw the time

13.0 @ 105 on a 1.9 60 ft. only mods are a drop in K&N, SCT and weight reduction

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back