Faster color to purchase?

Im sorry to hear, man Ive been there, yeah all is good here (busy), hope all is well with you :cool:

*threadjack off* :D (dont say that fast) :dontknow:

MUTT said:
actually DC had it right the first 2 years...then they took away the dark interior, put glitter in the black paint and then offered the truck with the same free dress and high heeled shoes that has come stock in all QC's since the start...i believe, if memory serves me correct, that the QC's also has a matching handbag that you could purchase for a small fee to match the dress and shoes...The purse came as standard equipment on all 06 models.

LOL. That's how I convinced the wife. I buy the QC, she gets the free dress, shoes and handbag. Plus the kids are happy riding inside the truck instead of in the bed or strapped to the roof.

MUTT said:
actually DC had it right the first 2 years...then they took away the dark interior, put glitter in the black paint and then offered the truck with the same free dress and high heeled shoes that has come stock in all QC's since the start...i believe, if memory serves me correct, that the QC's also has a matching handbag that you could purchase for a small fee to match the dress and shoes...The purse came as standard equipment on all 06 models.

The purse is for distribution to the lesser trucks as you're passed by at the speed of light!! We were told at time of purchase to do so. DC knew what they're doing! :p

The purse also doubles as a coffin to place dumbstruck victims in as they bear witness to the godly power that Black 06 RC's execute!! :idea:

Its ok to have '06 envy! :D

Actually, just received some information via e-mail that you guys might be interested in...
I have a buddy that works for N.A.S.A. (as most people here in florida do) that has been doing a study on the fastest color SRT made...here are the results:

He has run extensive research and tests and has determined that the Black RC 04-05 model years are the fastest. Followed by that are, Silver RC, Mineral gray RC, Black QC's, and finally red RC. All QC's with the exception of black fall into the slower category.

His research has also determined that all "special edition" models also are in the slower category, These include the blue/white VCA's, the white/blue comm., yellow fever and the night runners. Basically, if it has a plaque in the truck # ? of ?, then it is also slow.

All QC's (with the exception of the black ones) have been deemed "Women's Truck's" and he did not run too many tests on those.

His research took so long because of one factor...He says that Jack has a Silver RC that could very possibly be the fastest SRT-10 made, but he doubted if it would ever be put together again so the information has been determined to be null and void.

NASA = Narcissist Against Superior Automobiles

Blow it out yer a$$!!! :D

MUTT said:
dont kill the messanger...i just pass information as i come across it

Proof is in your sig!!! Yours doesn't even leave footprints on the pavement and the 06 devours it!!!
3gears.gif

More proof!! The devil itself couldn't even shake it!!:D

http://www.drivesrt.com/en/hotpursuit/index.html

Need I go on?

Last edited:
black black black
a reg cab is great if you have no family OR friends.but as i allways say,if you can afford the complete truck then get the deluxe quad cab version.if your tight on money or just tight and don`t have a big social life then get the little std reg cab.

ps: the quad cab has cup holders that actually work.if you get a reg cab make sure the dealer supplies you with a nice set of pink rubber boots to keep your feet dry.:D

05BLACKVIPER said:
black black black
a reg cab is great if you have no family OR friends.but as i allways say,if you can afford the complete truck then get the deluxe quad cab version.if your tight on money or just tight and don`t have a big social life then get the little std reg cab.

ps: the quad cab has cup holders that actually work.if you get a reg cab make sure the dealer supplies you with a nice set of pink rubber boots to keep your feet dry.:D

PS, driving the QC gives you an extra hand so you can pet the fleshy piece of skin where your nuts used to be!:D:D

iwantmysrt said:
PS, driving the QC gives you an extra hand so you can pet the fleshy piece of skin where your nuts used to be!:D:D

see, we finally agree on something...just lose the glitter and we are the same

05BLACKVIPER said:
ps: the quad cab has cup holders that actually work.D

The only reason the cup holders 'work' is because the truck doesn't move fast enough to spill sh!t.

RC's move.:eek: :vroam: :rock: QC's cruise.:sleep: :creep:

Though, Black is without a doubt, the fastest.

Hamrhead said:
The only reason the cup holders 'work' is because the truck doesn't move fast enough to spill sh!t.

RC's move.:eek: :vroam: :rock: QC's cruise.:sleep: :creep:

Though, Black is without a doubt, the fastest.

Nicely said...

MUTT said:
see, we finally agree on something...just lose the glitter and we are the same

The luster makes it stand out and makes you realize its a force to be reckoned with! Black is just, black otherwise!:dontknow: :D

u guys crack me up with the glitter, Funny thing is i have an 05 that was painted metallic from the factory by mistake so i have part black part glitter, it doesnt have as much metallic as the 06's but it def shows lol so im one of a kind wait im the fastest !!!!

Srt-BoZ said:
u guys crack me up with the glitter, Funny thing is i have an 05 that was painted metallic from the factory by mistake so i have part black part glitter, it doesnt have as much metallic as the 06's but it def shows lol so im one of a kind wait im the fastest !!!!

LOL! No, you were a mistake after a One Night Stand! Illegitimate. Accident, Misfortune!

Had you been a RC, you would alright in my book! :D :D :rock:

Now go pet your fleshy piece of skin! ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back