Father / Son RAM SRT 10 Owners

505 V10

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I had been wanting a RAM SRT 10 since they were first introduced. I finally bought a Red '04 back in August. Last week my Son and I flew to SanDiego to p/u his Silver '04.

Just curious if there are many Father / Son, Father / Daughter Ram SRT 10 owners out there.

Post up some dual pictures

Glad to hear the Apple didn't fall too far from the tree

That's pretty cool. Maybe I could convince my wife to let me get another 2 for my sons(2years old and 3months old) :D

I bought my 10 first, 6 months later, my dad drives 500 miles to get his CE #7. I actually drive mine where his is a garage ornament. His (now) 10 year old truck has 1743 miles on it, the first 500 was driving It home.

My father and I both had Ford Lightning's. My dad has always been a Ford guy. Well he Sold both of his Lightnings and he likes my truck so much that he went out and bought a new Ram 1500 Hemi Sport.

E if your son's don't want that JEEP SRT-8 put my wifes name on it. She has been talking about you having one & her needing one since y'all came thru Phoenix. Take Care.

E if your son's don't want that JEEP SRT-8 put my wifes name on it. She has been talking about you having one & her needing one since y'all came thru Phoenix. Take Care.

Just wait too see what im doing to it next. It gonna be a beast.

I had been wanting a RAM SRT 10 since they were first introduced. I finally bought a Red '04 back in August. Last week my Son and I flew to SanDiego to p/u his Silver '04.

Just curious if there are many Father / Son, Father / Daughter Ram SRT 10 owners out there.

what about mother / daughter owners?

I second that challenge. [emoji2]

"going mach 2 with my hair on fire!"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back