FEATURED TRUCK - OL WHITEY April 2024

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been through the media section and there are surely sime incredible builds and mods out there

BUT in honor of rarity and simplicity - this month I wanted to remember one of the forums all time favorite trucks!

OL WHITEY!! You just can't get any better than that. Some of us remember when Whitey was run off the road and wrecked- what a sad day. But @10boom got her all put back together again and even fixed her up with some very nice 06 badging to compliment her red calipers!

What a gorgeous truck she is and with a nice little background/history to boot

Here's to Whitey!

Last edited:
A couple screen shots with a short synopsis of why she's white for those who may not know

CC96609B-8647-405A-A4B3-61452313601C.jpeg

682DB096-BC54-44D3-8516-902FAEF2A94E.jpeg

Last edited:
0E5FB382-BA65-4E17-9F2C-1E03FD3A2C89.jpeg There are various threads on Whitey out there if anyone wants to search them.

i don't remember if 10boom sold her and got her back or if he still has her.

She truly is beloved ...

Last edited:
I've been through the media section and there are surely sime incredible builds and mods out there

BUT in honor of rarity and simplicity - this month I wanted to remember one of the forums all time favorite trucks!

OL WHITEY!! You just can't get any better than that. Some of us remember when Whitey was run off the road and wrecked- what a sad day. But @10boom got her all put back together again and even fixed her up with some very nice 06 badging to compliment her red calipers!

What a gorgeous truck she is and with a nice little background/history to boot

Here's to Whitey!
Without a doubt a sweet 10."…

You do know that my black truck alter ego and multiple personalities could very well be the QC whitey lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back