February 2014 TOTM, VOTE NOW!!!!

Who is the February 2014 truck of the month?

• VenomTruck

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Trussman

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Lord Chavez

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Viper-Bastler

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Viperhauler

• ViperDad

• arnie82

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • redice2

• NAYIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the roll bar, because it is different and you will be hard pressed to find another SRT-10 with one.

And I, for one, can remember a certain incidence where many pouted and shouted about a member with a camper lid on his. Come to find he was handicapped and needed it so sometimes you have to consider others needs. I believe (although affected by pain meds) that the roll bar would produce excellent upward travel in jumps on the same or snow or water when used as a power tower for a ski rope :dontknow::drool:

Who wants my vote?

VT will give ya a free BJ lol.. hes desperate to win this one :).. its his 65th time running straight lol...

VT will give ya a free BJ lol.. hes desperate to win this one :).. its his 65th time running straight lol...

He didn't run last month. The rest of this statement is spot on.....

He should win, he's got the best pic bar none. His is the only one calendar worthy. Some other cool truck pics but not calendar worthy. IMO

Thanks. If anything...I would just like to see the bar raised on overall pic quality all year. Not just, "oh hey here's a pic from my cell phone from 2 years ago." As I said before, I get sick of seeing the same people post the same pics every month.

Is it T.P.O.M. or T.O.M.?
He does deserve one tho. Maybe he can go take some pics with his cam and upload em at the library :D

That is a good question actually, the winners end up in the VTCOA calendar so that was the comment that got me in trouble last month. The pics need to be calendar worth...

That is a good question actually, the winners end up in the VTCOA calendar so that was the comment that got me in trouble last month. The pics need to be calendar worth...

Go buy a truck and a good camera and show us how it's done :D

Thanks. If anything...I would just like to see the bar raised on overall pic quality all year. Not just, "oh hey here's a pic from my cell phone from 2 years ago." As I said before, I get sick of seeing the same people post the same pics every month.

All I have is a cell phone for pics. So I guess pull my truck from voting :confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back