February 2014 TOTM, VOTE NOW!!!!

Who is the February 2014 truck of the month?

• VenomTruck

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Trussman

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Lord Chavez

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Viper-Bastler

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Viperhauler

• ViperDad

• arnie82

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • redice2

• NAYIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah my pictures are reduced quality due to photobucket. but also this month was suppose to be about the truck in snow so what do you expect? they are not going to be all perfectly waxed and shiny in snow doesnt work that way. i personally like the one during the summer i posted of mine in the shade of the tree's all blacked out and fairly freshly waxed.

Yes it's a winter theme and the truck is obviously going to be dirty and covered in snow. No reason the pic quality should suffer. Cold weather doesn't make pics all blurry and pixelated lol and ALL my pics on this forum come off of photobucket and they are fine.

Because he is a professional photographer now and if you're not...well let's just say he won't be happy about it. :D

Except for the "hot" part....this fits the bill.
stewie.jpg

My thirteen year old cousin also says sorry not sorry but she usually puts a hash tag in front of it.

My thirteen year old cousin also says sorry not sorry but she usually puts a hash tag in front of it.

The term hashtag should merit a smack inthe face. I here kids talkin in places and say "hashtag" every three words. I'd rather here em drop the F bomb.

The term hashtag should merit a smack inthe face. I here kids talkin in places and say "hashtag" every three words. I'd rather here em drop the F bomb.

#stupidkids #howcouldtherebesuchagenerationgapbetweenthecurrentgenerationandus

The 10 is in the picture.....if you look thru my garage door windows :D. Wife and I felt like bein kids tonite and went out to build this in our 0% chance of precip that turned into an inch and a half. Love the NC coast LOL.
1012561_10201510852160343_825373045_n.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back