FED EX JUST SHOWED UP, THANKS KEV.....

Nowwhat said:
Sorry J...

already edited...but you and Rokt are too fast....

same damn color....close to the same name.....and that large friggen WING shite.....:D

No prob Mike. BTW about the color comment, I put this on my lic plate just for situations like this.:D

Jeff

P.S. How is your dad doing?

Thanx Kev mine arrived also, I threw it on this afternoon!!! Schweeeetttttt :rock:

YellowFever said:
No prob Mike. BTW about the color comment, I put this on my lic plate just for situations like this.:D

Jeff

P.S. How is your dad doing?

pops is doing great thanx bro.....Nice plate ......:D

YellowFever said:
Just got my snake emblems from Kevin (BDIA). I have to say Kevin, You phuggin rock:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: They are beyond schweet!!!!! Thanks Bro!!
Jeff
ok now lets see some pics after the application.:) ..and free advertisment for Kev..:) Yep Kevin is a good guy!:D

BigDodgeInAlaska said:
Here is the first pic that I have seen on a Truck.. and of course on the FASTEST (at least the fastest to get it on, and take pics!) It's from Viperx2 (Thanks!).... :D

Thanks,

BDIA

And Silver... I don't think the largest lint roller in the world would help your fur! :D

Here is the first pic... :D

BDIA

Attachments

• FangsonRed.jpg
    FangsonRed.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 64
Man that is too good lookin', I think I need to get one too. BTW how hard was it to remove the hood emblem? Is the procedure the same, heat it up and use fishing line/floss to remove the badge? Thanks.

RedRamRules said:
Man that is too good lookin', I think I need to get one too. BTW how hard was it to remove the hood emblem? Is the procedure the same, heat it up and use fishing line/floss to remove the badge? Thanks.

No heat was required, just fishing line, sweat, and beer. Of course it was about 98 degrees here yesterday and the truck was sitting in the sun so it was already hot...LOL!!!

If you are UNHAPPY at ALL!!! DO NOT APPLY THE EMBLEM!!! Send me a pm, or email me photos and I will have it corrected. Each emblem is hand made, but there appears to be a few emblems that have slight blemishes in the chrome. DO NOT APPLY THE EMBLEM!!

Email: [email protected]

Thanks,

BDIA

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok, here's a picture of the emblem installed...on the REAL fastest color.

Looks good Steve.:cool: I see you posted this before noon local time so I know you were not drunk yet.;) Well maybe you had been drinking,:eek: but not totally drunk.:p :D Fuck, I am.:( :) :D

Silverback said:
Looks good Steve.:cool: I see you posted this before noon local time so I know you were not drunk yet.;) Well maybe you had been drinking,:eek: but not totally drunk.:p :D Fuck, I am.:( :) :D

Actually, I put it on last night, but was too drunk to take the picture...LOL!!! Good to know I'm have company now though, it's WAY past noon...LOL!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back