Fed Up America

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I am not crossing any lines or breaking any rules here. If this thread is deleted I understand. However, I thought I would share a new Facebook page. It is a community for people who refuse to be victims. People who are Fed Up with criminals. People who will not just bury there nose in a corner while someone is being wronged. I am not a supporter of militias, however I am a realist. In Phoenix, there are approximately 420 people for every one police officer. As a society, we cannot expect for there to be a police officer at every single crime at the exact moment that it happens. The only reason there are criminals is because there are victims. So if you see wrong doing, stand against it. Don't let the scum of the earth prosper from good Americans. Show your support here: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Hopefully I am not crossing any lines or breaking any rules here. If this thread is deleted I understand. However, I thought I would share a new Facebook page. It is a community for people who refuse to be victims. People who are Fed Up with criminals. People who will not just bury there nose in a corner while someone is being wronged. I am not a supporter of militias, however I am a realist. In Phoenix, there are approximately 420 people for every one police officer. As a society, we cannot expect for there to be a police officer at every single crime at the exact moment that it happens. The only reason there are criminals is because there are victims. So if you see wrong doing, stand against it. Don't let the scum of the earth prosper from good Americans. Show your support here: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

I understand where you are coming from with this.

Problem is that america is so screwed by laws & lawyers that if you try to step in and do the right thing, the bad guy will probably have you locked up & sued.

I understand where you are coming from with this.

Problem is that america is so screwed by laws & lawyers that if you try to step in and do the right thing, the bad guy will probably have you locked up & sued.

Couldn't of said it better myself.... they had it made in the western movies....do something wrong and get shot out in the middle of the street

I may not be old and wise but I can see another cilil war arising, though I doubt the line will be as clear as it was last time.

Sometimes they need a sign thats its not safe to be a criminal anymore me personally if you try to do me harm then just kill me because if not i coming back for your life no apoligies.

I may not be old and wise but I can see another cilil war arising, though I doubt the line will be as clear as it was last time.

I don't talk politics because 1.) If you don't believe what other people think these days it's like talking to a wall, it's either their way or your a wrong racist/sexist/blah blah blah.....

The more I talk politics, the more the word "Civil War" is brought up

i'll be an ex-pat in a few years,moving to my place in costa rica where things are simpler:D the laws,political correctness and the beauracracy(not to mention the nickel and dimeing in taxes and fees for everything) make it difficult to do anything. its actually easier to get something done in a third world country now:dontknow: basically it boils down to government is to big and greedy... and fraud, lets not overlook that:(

My wife and I are planning on retiring to Arizona in the near future...and yes I'll be taking my guns with me. Say what you want about Sheriff Joe Arpaio but he has my vote!

Where I Stand on the Issues

Agreed completely! There is a reason he has been our Sheriff for almost 20 years. The law abiding citizens (the ones who can vote) love him!

Sometimes they need a sign thats its not safe to be a criminal anymore me personally if you try to do me harm then just kill me because if not i coming back for your life no apoligies.

"It is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6..."

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back