Feeler-Black Wing for Sale or Trade

quadster2005

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to use my 10 more as a truck now and will be taking off my wing. Its the wing that attaches to the bed rails. It is in great condition. I live in Valencia which is about 30 miles North of Los Angeles. I am open to all trades or offers. I don't need to get rid of it but if the right offer comes up I'll let it go. Thanks!

SrtBrad said:
Keep the 10's wing and use the truck to haul ass buy a toyota to haul everything else
I dont have the money for another truck. I have a quad that I will be using so its hard to load it with the wing on!!

have a wing off my 05 for sell for two years now ,,,many will want it ,,no one wants to pay for it :eek:

I was going to take off my wing also cuz it was a hassle loading my tool box but I got another truck coming .

Another member made me an AWeSOME deal on his wing, I'll just nerd to have it painted to match, what are ya lookin for trade wise? (or pm me what your looking to get $ wise)

Psycho Mythic said:
Another member made me an AWeSOME deal on his wing, I'll just nerd to have it painted to match, what are ya lookin for trade wise? (or pm me what your looking to get $ wise)

ill give you my wing for free but on 1 condition it has to stay yellow :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

VIPER said:
ill give you my wing for free but on 1 condition it has to stay yellow :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No deal good sir :D :p :aetsch:

I could just paint my truck yellow though and have the baddest butter truck on the forum :D

I dont know what these wings are going for?? On the other forum someone is selling one for $350 and nobody seemed to complain so Im guessing thats about right. As far as trades, I would prefer something for my truck. I got offered one wheel and Im still considering that offer!! I really want a throttle body, cal vu mirrors, lowering kit, any engine mod...etc. etc. etc....you name it Ill consider it!!

I put a factory SRT10 cover/spoiler on mine in '06 and decided to sell my stock noncover spoiler last fall for, went for $300 on Ebay.

Psycho Mythic said:
Is it the wing with the center support or the 04 type wing without the center support?

Probably good then for another 6-9 HP! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back