FEELER! MOPAR/BORLA CAT-BACK

LMSVPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, ill be selling my cat-back cuz ill be getting a B&B cat back soon, so this one has to go.

Now, its on my 06 rc and 04-05 and 06 systems are a bit different but u can make it work, only difference is the hangers are in different places, everything else is the same.If u have a 04-05 ,You can have ur exhaust guy make new hangers or relocate them. I talked to a sales rep at Borla and told me all of this.
Info : Chris Mann
[email protected]
805-986-8600 ext 270
701 Arcturus Ave.
Oxnard, Ca 93033

Also this will fit a RC and also a QC. Website part # for a 06 RC-QC is #140188 and 04-05 rc and qc is #140111.

So if anyone wants it, you will get it after i get my new one in. and will pay shipping of course.

truck has 10,XXX miles and this exahust problaby has less then 5k miles, not that old.

asking $750 plus shipping ....

After a few drinks I finally understood...yeah, this will be a good deal for someone and will work for the 06 models as well as QC with minor adjustments...:rock: :rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
boy thats a truth if I ever heard one LOL , everything about them is one off deal:rock:

The 06s were the alpha and the omega.....the beginning and the end of the SRT10 line......:itsme:

Opss....sorry If I wasn't clear enough...yes my cat-back that's on my truck will be for sale...testing the waters if someone wants it here. I'm not gonna just tossed it to the trash.

Better? :)

Good deal. I LOVE my Borla cat-back system. Best sounding IMO, esp with Justin's cat delete.

Bump,
This catback is great, had the Magnaflow and way to much drone to live with so got the Mopar/Borla and I am really Happy, good deep rumble way less buzzing drone and no ricer sounds :)

another mini bump...come on , someone buy this from me so i can get my B&B cat-back :p :rock:
$745 shippped!!!

dammm - i really need this too, not sure momma will let me spend the $$ :(

Money and Wife Be Damned... Get them, you want be disappointed and it will be worth a couple of nights in the Dog House :D

Da1Chief said:
Money and Wife Be Damned... Get them, you want be disappointed and it will be worth a couple of nights in the Dog House :D

trust me buddy - i REALLY want it - and i REALLLLLLLLY need it .........my baby sounds bad like a little race rocket, i would eat this up - but im not going to have all the $$ for another 2 weeks - Gotta pay the Bills

payment plan :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

VIPER said:
trust me buddy - i REALLY want it - and i REALLLLLLLLY need it .........my baby sounds bad like a little race rocket, i would eat this up - but im not going to have all the $$ for another 2 weeks - Gotta pay the Bills

payment plan :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i can do that, 2 payments, one today and one tomorrow ;) :D hahahha JK JK

But if u really want it, ill wait for ya 2 weeks, it takes about a week to build the system, they dont have cat-backs fot the 06's in stock :eek: then, about 4-5 biz day to ship and about 1 week til i put it on lol

let me know so i can place my order so they can start build it :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back