FEELER! MOPAR/BORLA CAT-BACK

LMSVPR said:
i can do that, 2 payments, one today and one tomorrow ;) :D hahahha JK JK

But if u really want it, ill wait for ya 2 weeks, it takes about a week to build the system, they dont have cat-backs fot the 06's in stock :eek: then, about 4-5 biz day to ship and about 1 week til i put it on lol

let me know so i can place my order so they can start build it :rock:

will the 06 system fit an 05 ?

VIPER said:
will the 06 system fit an 05 ?

yes they will, maybe a few adjustments and thats it. Systems are the same 04-06 , only difference on the 06 is the location of the hangers, but im sure u can have ur exhaust guy do this for ya... all of this is on my first post :D

I have a Mopar/Borla, Love the Sound.... This is a Killer Deal, Well Worth $740 !!!

Monday BUMP
still for sale guys....let me know if someone wants it:rock:
$735 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!

Somebody should buy this. It is a great deal. I have a borla and it sounds great. Just ask Jack. I'm not sure why LMSVPR wants to sell it and slow his truck down.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D

HV SRT said:
Somebody should buy this. It is a great deal. I have a borla and it sounds great. Just ask Jack. I'm not sure why LMSVPR wants to sell it and slow his truck down.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D

hahahha..thanks Don, but im buying a B&B mids/cat back, thats why i am selling it :rock:

And with my new exhaust combo, i will be a bit faster :p :D :rock:

HV SRT said:
I have a borla and it sounds great. I'm not sure why LMSVPR wants to sell it and slow his truck down.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D
don, you need all the speed help you can get........;) :D :D

been drankin' da kool-aid again, eh ?? :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back