Feeling guilty about getting another vehicle...

drumline99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided I'm not going to risk messing up my truck in the snow so I bought a 2014 Grand Cherokee Larado 4x4. I love that thing.... I actually prefer driving it over the 10. :dontknow: Maybe it's just because its new? Feeling guilty.

I decided I'm not going to risk messing up my truck in the snow so I bought a 2014 Grand Cherokee Larado 4x4. I love that thing.... I actually prefer driving it over the 10. :dontknow: Maybe it's just because its new? Feeling guilty.

I have a 2013 gc also there great. But when that first warm spring day rolls around you would ghost your jeep off a cliff to get back I'm your ten :D

I know exactly how you are feeling, I have a 2013 Laredo "X". The conveniences of it make the 10 seem primitive sometimes.
Never have to pull out keys, auto headlamps, auto down and UP on the windows, backup camera, bluetooth, wife loves the heated seats.

But I still smile every time I fire up the 10.

We are on our third JEEP GC. It's what the wife drives. It has the 5.7 HEMI & now she is wanting the SRT8. We will always have a GC & of course the 10. Enjoy yours.

I love the Jeep SRT 8 actually I almost bought one but I have always loved the SRT 10. My wife has a Trailblazer SS and im trying to convince her to rade it for a Jeep SRT 8. we owuld have two badddd SRT's. I am thinking about getting a beater car for the cold and to keep the miles on the ten low as well as save some gas money. the only thign is I think I would never want to drive it and would talk myself out of driving th beater once i stepped outside and saw the ten in the drvie way lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back