Ferrari 360, sounds like a fat can?

scoobert

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
i don't think that was right...i've seen more than a few ferraris around here on th houses around here, and i passed one on a two lane the other day....god it's hot....355's, 360, and just a few weeks ago, a 430 spyder...go-oolllly that car was hot.................

sooooooooooooo fkin sexy of a ringtone;)...i don't know about that one....

that pitiful v8 is almost putting out more power then your 10 at half the displacement. sounds like a aftermarket exhaust tho, something doesn't sound right

even the 355 i saw come hurdling by me at well over 100, i heard from a mile away...literally...i was on a two lane, and i heard this "sound"....that i wasn't sure of...and i'm in my truck....and about 15 seconds later, i see this yellow blob....and 2 secs later, i hear and see it....weeeeeyeeewwwwww.....a 355 spyder...god that sound was sexy..........it's not something you hear everyday...but you won't forget it...........that's fo sho...

I'm with viperhauler on this one, I LOVE that Ferrari sound :D It's something that you'll never confuse with anything else. And easy on the V8's bud, there are some pretty nasty ones out there..

i dont like the sound of gas V8's.
and there is no point in owning a Ferrari that is a V8, they are known for the v12. been eyeing a 512TR for a long time now, and i love that sound!
we have a fart can craze here in the NE, very obnoxious, and that sounded just like it, perhaps a aftermarket exhaust.... the car i saw sounded just like the one in the video.

Ferrari's sound awesome! They are by far one of the most sexy cars in the world IMO...

Last edited:
haha i meant world...someone was probably talking to me as i was typing...

I work for Dodge

Smokey said:
that pitiful v8 is almost putting out more power then your 10 at half the displacement. sounds like a aftermarket exhaust tho, something doesn't sound right

wrong. i thought you were but had to look it up :eek:
Specifications
[edit] Engine

All models featured the same layout:

* No. of cylinders: 90° V8 F131
* Bore & stroke: 85 by 79 mm (3.34 by 3.11 in)
* Total displacement: 3586 cm³ (218.8 in³)
* Redline: 8500 rpm

For Modena, Spider, Modena F1 and Spider F1:

* Maximum power: 405 PS (300 kW; 400 bhp) @ 8500 rpm[1]
* Maximum torque: 373 N·m (275 lbf·ft) @ 4750 rpm[1]

For Challenge Stradale:

* Maximum power: 425 PS (317 kW; 420 bhp) @ 8500 rpm
* Maximum torque: 373 N·m (275 lbf·ft) @ 4750 rpm

275 FTLBS is not even close.
it is twice the power of my honda..........

my grandfather has 2 Ferraris and they both sound distinctive not fart can especially the Testarossa with its flat 12, the 308 is relativley quiet. Ive seen quit a few and the Modena is one of my favorites, really purrs at idle nicely and cand wind up like a true race car, but his Countach is the real beast!

Never got to hear the Carrera in person, but as a child I got to wake to my grandfather warming up the Countach most mornings for about 20 mins, nothing better in the world then that for a wake up call :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back