Finally A Owner

JOE26

Reaction score
Not really new to the forum but a PROUD OWNER of a 05 RC.It has a few mods but nothing major. Im in the military oversea's in Germany. Heres a few pics

Attachments

• photo-42.JPG
    photo-42.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 134
  • photo-41.JPG
    photo-41.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 135
  • photo-40.JPG
    photo-40.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 131
  • photo-39.JPG
    photo-39.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 127
Nice looking 10! and Welcome to the Club! what mods does it have?

Volant intake, steel braided brake lines, Hurst throw shifter,Performance rotors front and back, Lowering kit, and gears that's all I found so far. Because the dealer had no clue what was all done to it

Congrats! Welcome to the VTCOA as an owner!

Welcome

Congrats,now lose the roll bar.

i said the same thing when i first got it. Its also one in the cab as well but i guess its one of theose things that grow on ya

i said the same thing when i first got it. Its also one in the cab as well but i guess its one of theose things that grow on ya

If you decide to get rid of the in cab one there may be interested parties for that. Like me! :D

Congrats,now lose the roll bar.

What Brat said! Nice looking truck though. Welcome to the owners circle. :rock:

The one in the cab is very practical....have your girl read 50 shades of grey then take her out to the roll bar!

The one in the cab is very practical....have your girl read 50 shades of grey then take her out to the rol

Lol I hear you. Nice book O and by the she gets all the black steel she need at home sir

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice truck, In the first picture where you see more red than black. If the truck looked like that, that would be sick. I thought it was till I looked at all the pics.

But nice different looking truck you have.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back