finally found an SRT-4

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been looking for a while and someone just traded their 2005 SRT-4 ACR edition in with 58k. mostly stock except for the rims and different springs. In very good condition inside and out.

IMG-20121115-00013.jpg

IMG-20121115-00014.jpg

IMG-20121115-00015.jpg

IMG-20121115-00016.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice, it's hard to find a clean SRT-4, especially an ACR.

That's the nicest SRT4 I've seen. It sits right and I think the wheels look great.

yeah mostly all i've found were pretty beat up or modded or had issues. This one just kinda fell in my lap. He was an older guy and seemed to take pretty good care of it.

sweet:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

ought to get good fuel mileage

nice white SRT4 down at Tomball
&
there was an '03 with 800+ on her on E-Bay

yeah i saw the one at tomball, infact i was planning on looking at it. this literally just fell in my lap.

Nice looking car. Maybe try the mopar springs, they are a nice compromise of ride, price, and looks. Bummer the stock wheels are gone, but finding a low mileage ACR is getting tough, good purchase!
Justin

Yeah I was a little bummed the factory wheels were gone but at least he put decent rims on. My cost for the factory springs are 50 bucks each so I'll probably stick with them but I'll look into the mopar ones. Thanks Justin

Nice find! I own a 05 white SRT-4 have a mopar stage3 Turbo that I installed recently tuned on 93 octane, race fuel and have one for E85 as well running around 20-21psi can bump it up to 26psi making about 456-465whp daily driver:D

Nice find! I own a 05 white SRT-4 have a mopar stage3 Turbo that I installed recently tuned on 93 octane, race fuel and have one for E85 as well running around 20-21psi can bump it up to 26psi making about 456-465whp daily driver:D

Nice. Def gonna do some mods bump the boost and probably exhaust. We'll see what else. White was my first choice.

stock turbo max you can bump up is 25psi had my stocker like that for a while....
my redline is now set at 7000 rpms and speed limiter set @ 190 using a diablo sport intune Ive had mine passed 160mph about twice I would say 165-170mph!

yea it be better on the stock turbo 20-22psi if you do 25psi thats pretty much pushing the stock turbo to its limits. I might be sending my stage 3 turbo to get upgraded to a bigger wheel and possibly housing from MAP Performance. Im curently running 1025cc injectors

Nice. I don't plan to run it 1/4 mile. Have you? I may take it on the road course tho.

I have not taken it to the 1/4 mile track but Im thinking I can do low-mid 11's ...road course would be nice would love to take mine where do they do that at?

We just opened the F1 track in Austin. First race is this weekend. Word is they will open to the public for track days. 11's is Awesome. You should run it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back