Finally got my truck

Gquinn1980

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after 6 weeks of waiting and continuasly being jerked around by a trucking company my truck showed up by train. It is everything I expected and more. In only one full day of having it I have already put 500 miles on it. I also want to thank Outnumbered as he really knows how to put a truck together. For everyone who said I wouldnt find a nicer one you are all 100% right. It is still hard to believe I own it.

congrats on the new truck and yes they are very addictive :)

very cool

Welcome to the family

the wait is well worth it. every time i get into my truck and push the little red button and she comes to life with a growl I get a happy feeling in my pants every time.

Gord,
I'm so happy that this saga is over for you. You've got to be the most patient individual I have ever seen. I'm glad she is there safe and sound, and I would say now enjoy the truck, but it sounds as if you have already started. Now, if all the stock parts can just make it to your door!

Ron

CONGRATS!WOO HOOO!i know the feeling, i purchased mine sight unseen (wife signed)and it sat in my driveway two weeks before i got home!:( :D

Congrats on finally getting the truck. I just looked on a map for Saskatoon. Wow, you're in the middle of nowhere! Needless to say, your truck will be a one of kind in your area.

Welcome to the forum! You definitely bought a great truck!!:rock::rock:

It is definately one of a kind around here. I spent 4 hours cleaning it last night but then again I have got big shoes to fill in the cleaning department of this truck. I couldnt be happier with my purchase.

Congratulations Gquinn. You have a fine piece of machinery there. You will NOT be disappointed.

RAM82A1 said:
Congrats on finally getting the truck. I just looked on a map for Saskatoon. Wow, you're in the middle of nowhere! Needless to say, your truck will be a one of kind in your area.

It's a great Hockey city. Been there several times for tournaments.

CONGRTAS ON THE TRUCK..... I SAW HER IN PERSON LIKE 2 3 TIMES AND IT'S 1 OF THE CLEANEST AND FASTER TRUCK I BEING SEEN....:rock: :rock:
ENJOY HER...:rock:

Congrats on your new truck...SRT trucks frigging rule...Enjoy...:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back