Finally sold our house

jbilledeaux said:
Well I'm startin with the pretty up stuff, just had the windows almost blacked out, front down to 3% and rear glass is less than 1%, just ordered viper emblem for hood and waiting on lowering blocks from Stinker should be here today. From there I'm still undecided, but I'm sure ya'll keep me wanting more.
One thought is getting my rims black chromed, but not quite sure on cost and how long it takes:dontknow: Any ideas???
you could take the rims to a trusted local paint and body shop that is what i would do it would be the best thing to do in my humble opinion thank you dom

505'sFastestViper. said:
you could take the rims to a trusted local paint and body shop that is what i would do it would be the best thing to do in my humble opinion thank you dom
A body shop for black chrome???? I thought those had to be sent to Cali or Mexico for that???:dontknow:

jbilledeaux said:
Well as some of you know me, my wife, and kids moved from LA a year ago in February. Our house and 15 acres has been for sale since the first of last February, today after 4 different contracts and one of the biggest headaches of my life we finally signed the papers and walked away smelling $16,600.00 better:rock:
The wife isn't aware of this, but it's about time to spend some $$ on the truck:D
Justin and I will set you up with a line of credit:D :D :D

Stinker said:
Justin and I will set you up with a line of credit:D :D :D
Very well then I'm in the market.:D ..by the way check your pm's, lowering blocks not workin....maybe I'm doin somethin wrong, but the u-bolts are to wide for the bottom plate and the nipple on top of the blocks are to wide also:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back