Finally...someplace to put the toys

Midnight Runner said:
Two or three car garage?

24 x 48 with a 4 post stacker lift.:D It should be able to comfortably sleep five.

You should post up the build pics here.

alexspop said:
24 x 48 with a 4 post stacker lift.:D It should be able to comfortably sleep five.
That's bad ass, that's the way to go man.:rock:

viperhauler said:
another one i don't get:mad:

nice, donnie...

I wish you were up here Dan. I've seen the pics of your work. I'm nervous about the build...I've been watching too much Holmes on Homes. lol

Last edited:
Black1 said:
Going to be great! Are you making any special provisions (running air lines, hot/cold water, speakers, etc)???

I'll have the air compressor hooked into a dryer, and the power for the welders. Plumbing would have been nice but it would have put the price out of reach for me.

enjoy:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

question....

why would ya hook the air comp. to the clothes dryer:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

alexspop said:
I wish you were up here Dan. I've seen the pics of your work. I'm nervous about the build...I've been watching too much Holmes on Homes. lol
oh god...not another one:D

call me if ya need anything or have any "questions"

(864)569-7075...ask for dan...LOL my boss don't mind if i take calls at work:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

ZCx said:
enjoy:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

question....

why would ya hook the air comp. to the clothes dryer:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
it's a dryer...for condensation in the lines...it's especially important when painting...so you don't get water in the paint...but the condensation can get in the tools, too...

alexspop said:
I'll have the air compressor hooked into a dryer, and the power for the welders. Plumbing would have been nice but it would have put the price out of reach for me.

I can understand that! :eek: Did you put a drain in the floor? They've (builders) have always told me to put a drain in the floor, even if you don't do the plumbing right away... because the drain is cheap to do during the concrete stage, but ASTRONOMICALLY expensive to add later. :dontknow: :)

viperhauler said:
oh god...not another one:D

call me if ya need anything or have any "questions"

(864)569-7075...ask for dan...LOL my boss don't mind if i take calls at work:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

LOL.... :D :eek: ;) :p :rock: :elefant:

Black1 said:
I can understand that! :eek: Did you put a drain in the floor? They've (builders) have always told me to put a drain in the floor, even if you don't do the plumbing right away... because the drain is cheap to do during the concrete stage, but ASTRONOMICALLY expensive to add later. :dontknow: :)

No drains, I want the floor as flat and level as possible. It helps a great deal when doing any fab work. I can break out the squeegee if needed.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back