Finally, truck arrived at JMB

1000hpOdyssey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After several set backs, my truck has finally arrived at JMB for the F1C Procharger and some of Justin's other goodies. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

700hpOdyssey said:
After several set backs, my truck has finally arrived at JMB for the F1C Procharger and some of Justin's other goodies. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
Keep us updated please, With pics. if possible.:rock:

Justin, please feel free to post up anything and everything regarding your experience with setting up the F1C Procharger on my my truck. :rock: :rock:

700hpOdyssey said:
Justin, please feel free to post up anything and everything regarding your experience with setting up the F1C Procharger on my my truck. :rock: :rock:
Much appreciated bro. I am sure there will be several people interested in this.

This will definitely be a very interesting build. Keep us posted.

definetly cool, are you planning on building the motor or is yours already built?

700hpOdyssey said:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

yellowfever#154 said:
Any progress? Has Justin started on this yet?

Justin had to finish the ZR1 and the Challenger before he could start on my truck. Should be able to get started pretty soon now.

700hpOdyssey said:
Justin had to finish the ZR1 and the Challenger before he could start on my truck. Should be able to get started pretty soon now.

Cool, Im looking forward to the build and results.

With the vette and challenger finished, I hope to have this truck running in the next month. John is incredibly laid back and has pretty much let me do whatever I want in regards to upgrades to the truck which makes it very easy for me to be creative and produce the outcome I have visioned.
Justin

Get-er-done Justin...I know you'll come up with something amazing making everyone want to spend some $$

Update teaser pics, took these over a week ago, just been busy. We've added some more to the project and its extremely busy here, but definitely getting close:

DSC_0550.JPG

DSC_551.JPG

Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back