Finally, truck arrived at JMB

This is the Procharger right?? It should make much higher numbers than the Paxton or Roe, correct? The teaser pic looks GREAT!!

FATJACK said:
This is the Procharger right?? It should make much higher numbers than the Paxton or Roe, correct? The teaser pic looks GREAT!!

Yes, no Paxton or Roe will be close to JMB's "small" blower setup :D

JMB Justin said:

More power on a stock bottom end? How safe do u think this setup will be compared to the others without a bullet proof motor....

Stock bottom end is a gamble at any level with a power adder, this is no safer than a Paxton, and can be pullied to whatever boost is desired by the customer. The big difference is when the motor is built (as many with superchargers have done), then your merely a pulley change from 200-300+ more hp, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel like the other systems on the market. I was originally going to offer this with a shared drive setup like the other superchargers, but have decided to only sell it as either a 8 rib dedicated drive or a 50mm cog, depending on boost level and application. It does add a little more cost but I don't want to compromise performance/chance belt slippage to save a couple bucks.

JMB Justin said:

and what would the rwhp be with your setup ?

JMB Justin said:
How much do you want? 600-1000whp depending on pulley combination.

JMB's "small" blower setup - 1000 RWHP + ?

Sure, why buy a blower that's only good for 700whp? Blower is rated to 1200+, many have gone past 1000whp in other applications. Can be pullied down to make 5-6 psi and add 150whp with soft tune or pullied to 20+ psi

Yellow venom said:
Hey Justin who are you going to use for your SCT tune with ur Pro Charger set up?

Not sure, most likely Chris Jensen or Sean Roe, both have been very helpful with the SCT programs on my viper car projects.

yellowfever#154 said:
Any more teasers Justin?

Soon, very soon, its been so silly busy here and Ive fallen behind on Johns truck. Look for some progress very soon....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back