Finally, UP and ROEing.

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got her all done today had to modify intake was sucking in to much heat, took for a test drive, WOW, only thing I am going to change back to the other plugs the platinum fusion IR are too cold for a daily driver. But other than that WOOOOHOOO.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Pictures to follow shortly.:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

blackviper said:
Where are the pics?
there comming my wifes has the camera and the camera on my phone does no justice so chillllllllllll. unless you want shit pics?

Welcome to the ROE club:rock: Now, lets try to stay away from the kablooey club:confused: shall we?:D We're waiting on pics. Congrats:burnout:

Very Cooooool!

Ok here they are from the camera on my phone not to bad moto Q, here they is.

img053.jpg

img054.jpg

img055.jpg

img056.jpg

Any Questions?

It didn't take long for the MOD bug to get ahold of you:D Looks good man. Have fun and be careful with it.

LoveThisTruck said:
It didn't take long for the MOD bug to get ahold of you:D Looks good man. Have fun and be careful with it.
No i didn't I have a turbo sittin waiting but I wanted some power now, and this winter I am forging. Was alot easier then I figured it would be. And no kablooey for me I have read and heed the warnig safe tune for now and stock boost. Then when I forge You bet your ass I will have the first supercharged turbo truck:D :burnout: :burnout: :thrasher: :trytofly: :trytofly:

DevilDawg3097 said:
No i didn't I have a turbo sittin waiting but I wanted some power now, and this winter I am forging. Was alot easier then I figured it would be. And no kablooey for me I have read and heed the warnig safe tune for now and stock boost. Then when I forge You bet your ass I will have the first supercharged turbo truck:D :burnout: :burnout: :thrasher: :trytofly: :trytofly:

Oh hell yes:rock: I was actually just thinking about that earlier;) I wonder how much boost you could push through the Roe??

LoveThisTruck said:
Oh hell yes:rock: I was actually just thinking about that earlier;) I wonder how much boost you could push through the Roe??
Sean said 14 or 15psi, I figure it like this the s/c will spool up the turbo faster and it makes up for top end also you can control the boost on the turbo to spool up in certain gears or you can just turn the boost of and run the s/c you would still have some leak thru about 1-2psi maybe. Only the holdin me up is my lack of proper welding skills but that will change this winter. Now just the configuration?

ya goin one bank or both for the turbo?????

& thats 14 to 15 p.s.i. to the blower?????????

ZCx said:
ya goin one bank or both for the turbo?????

Just one the turbo I have is good enough for up to 500hp output and can handle about 70psi of boost but this block would go boom with that, the thing about twins most of the time there too small to run single so they run duals unless you have your motor built to handle 2000 hp, the right single turbo will do the job on our trucks. Now a hemi block is a differant story. I dont trust these blocks that much.

looks wicked DD!

Too many question, but not enough time...

Wil

505'sFastestViper. said:
i would think the intake on the roe will be way restrictive when you try and force more air down it
not neccessarily the intake on the s/c is about the same volume as our stock manifold, just when you push more boost than the s/c If that can handle it.

mauiSRT/10 said:
First time I have seen pics of the air filter off to the side like that. Usually its right on top of the SC.

Looks cool dude!!

patrick
Heating issue I didn't have the heatshield and the aluminum cai was just staying hot, plastic or rubber doesn't transfer heat like aluminum or steel. Thermodynamics. Leave a pop can and pop bottle in the sun the can gets hotter from heat transfer the plastic doesn't. Plus I believe you have a choice between power and looks, power for me:rock: :rock: :marchmellow:

I like to see custom made modding....looks great Dog......I agree the filter mounted on the TB as comes with the Roe kit picks up a lot of heat....I have ran tests to back that....I just took your idea one step further...

Picture.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back