Finally, UP and ROEing.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Got her all done today had to modify intake was sucking in to much heat, took for a test drive, WOW, only thing I am going to change back to the other plugs the platinum fusion IR are too cold for a daily driver. But other than that WOOOOHOOO.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Pictures to follow shortly.:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Looks great:rock:
Does this mean you'll have a NOS for sale soon??

MikeNice said:
Looks great:rock:
Does this mean you'll have a NOS for sale soon??
oh no the nos will be used once I forge this baby this winter s/c for daily and NOS at the Track. Why how much you want to give me for it?

as soon as you can get some more photos of this beast, I am sure everyone wants to see your toy. I think it looks f-in bad ass. Love the color too

Big Worm said:
as soon as you can get some more photos of this beast, I am sure everyone wants to see your toy. I think it looks f-in bad ass. Love the color too
Ill get more pics when its not raining.

FYI: Bosch fusion IR suck in our trucks especially with f/i. I put the ngk IRs back in and what a big big differance 1-4 and chirp 5th.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

DevilDawg3097 said:
FYI: Bosch fusion IR suck in our trucks especially with f/i. I put the ngk IRs back in and what a big big differance 1-4 and chirp 5th.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

If you can Chirp the tires going into 5th you have one badazz truck...:marchmellow:

Oh believe me i have driven some fast shit before this made me leave squirts in my shorts.:ahhhhh: :vroam: :toilet:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Oh believe me i have driven some fast shit before this made me leave squirts in my shorts.:ahhhhh: :vroam: :toilet:
Squirts in my shorts,Is the name of my new band.:D

Does the fact that it was 50 degrees make a differance:stupido2: :ciao: I drove it around for about an hour the oil temp never went over 160 perfect running weather will have it at the track this weekend about another 3 weeks and a forging we will go:vroam: :vroam:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back