Finally Waxed...

INFAMOU$

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I finally took many hours and put in some elbow grease since the install of the Paxton! I used the Turtle Wax Black Box... Looking to paint the wheels a gunmetal color and maybe go with 2 gunmetal stripes.

DSC_1645.jpg

DSC_1649.jpg

DSC_1650.jpg

DSC_1660.jpg

DSC_1659.jpg

DSC_1663.jpg

DSC_1666.jpg

DSC_1667.jpg

DSC_1266.jpg

DSC_1661.jpg

Last edited:
Looks Good. :rock:

There are some very cool buildings over there in Dubai. Ever been to the top of Burj Khalifa?

That's not even half way up :D

LOL.. Residents Lounge is on 123 so I have been there and "To The Top - Observation Deck" is on 122 (tourists)... Corporate Offices go up from there to about 150 or so... ~158 and above are not yet complete from what I hear as everyone has something different to say (even the employees)!

The turtle wax black box works really well. Just took a whole day to do it correctly. Wash with dish soap and remove any old wax, clay bar, wash again, then the three steps with the black box.... a lot of elbow grease but worth it. i can't imagine how long it took you... When I did the black box it was on a smaller car.. lol. thank God I have a DA polisher now!!!

The turtle wax black box works really well. Just took a whole day to do it correctly. Wash with dish soap and remove any old wax, clay bar, wash again, then the three steps with the black box.... a lot of elbow grease but worth it. i can't imagine how long it took you... When I did the black box it was on a smaller car.. lol. thank God I have a DA polisher now!!!

Yea the wash was one thing, but man the Black box took me forever. I was soaked head to toe in sweat by the time I was done. Having the bedcover doesn't help surface area either! I am glad my truck is RC

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back