Financial Freedom

includemeout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this guy has found the answer:D :D I am applying tomorrow:rock: :rock:

On Becoming Illegal.
FORMS ARE GOING FAST- SIGN UP TODAY!

Becoming Illegal (Actual letter from an Iowa resident and sent to his senator.)

The Honorable Tom Harkin
731 Hart Senate Office Building
Phone (202) 224 3254
Washington DC , 20510

Dear Senator Harkin,

As a native Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.

My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my
understanding of this bill's provisions is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United State s for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and
income taxes for three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out.

Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I'm excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine.
Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.

Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my
accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year.

Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as 'in-state' tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my son.

Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver's license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me given that I still have college age children driving my car.

If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative. Thank you for
your assistance.

Your Loyal Constituent,
Donald Ruppert
Burlington , IA

Get your Forms (NOW)!! Call the Internal Revenue Service 1 -800-289-1040.

Last edited:
ChrisAZ said:
Sounds good but I'm not the freeloading type.

I think of it as a Grant:D If I do not have to pay I can hire many sub standard wage employees ;) , expanding the work force and reducing unemployment claims. It is the Republican way to reduce unemployment statistics afterall.:p Do you not like Capitalism:dontknow: I know I will:D

OMG, what will they think of next? :dontknow:

crazy.... who votes that ? :confused:

oh, never mind.... Belgium is sugar land ! ... we have a "Iman" in Brussels who NEVER payed a $ taxes but gets free !!! about 9.000 euros /month... ( thats 13.000 $ ? ) ....

it's possible as he has 8 kids with his "legal" wife :party: and again 8 kids with his second ( for Belgium , illegal ) wife:party: ....As those pippos :argh: :argh: voted a law about possibility of reunion allien familys ... they had to change the law because in fact they made polygamy legal...:p :D :D :D ...damned, no luck for me :eek:

Ok. I will admit I read this and scratched my head because I really haven't read up on the whole illegal immigrant thing, and the whole tone is obviously tongue in deep cheek. I googled the "author" of the letter and came up with this snappy response from a user "prometeo" on http://www.hispanicbusiness.com .

Now I post this as a humorous find on the internet since I really have no opinion yet on this topic, but found most of the posts in the positive of the first post so thought this might make some people smile, since it seems to be a differing view.

Posted - 01/25/2007 : 4:19:24 PM I don’t believe that the Honorable Senator from Iowa has wasted his time reading this letter, but if I was in his payroll and needed to answer him here is what he would get:

Dear Mr. Ruppert:

Actually your wishes may be obtained quite simply. It is easier to achieve the same results without all the problems and dangers that the II (Illegal Immigrants) go though.

If you do not want to pay taxes it is quite fine with us. The only thing you have to do is the same thing the II do; find somebody that is willing to pay for your taxes and the problem is solved. If you paid $20,000 in taxes per year, just find somebody willing to write you a check for $40,000 and you have obtained the same results. If the Illegals do it, then I am sure that you can.

Your daughter lives in the land of the free, and she is also free to renounce her American citizenship. Once she is no longer American she can try to get into the Law School that she can’t qualify for. We in this office fail to understand why she would want to study law if she will never be able to practice law in the US, but we get very strange requests all day.

The issue of the tuition is beyond the scope and jurisdiction of this office. Please take it up with your State. If your daughter lives in the state and consumes articles and services that pay State Sales Tax in that state, probably she will have the right to resident education charges like all residents, legal or not according to Federal Law.

If your sole purpose is to go to an Emergency Room for last resort medical help, you do not have to go through all the treble, just go the ER and get the service you require. Actually, some of the ER rooms are so much better than our regular medical institutions because the good citizens of many of our communities have not allowed them to become part of the enormous racket that has taken over our hospitals. You will be surprised to be charged $.25 cents for a Tylenol instead of $34 dollars that any hospital charges you.

Upon egression from the hospital you will be asked to pay a fair amount for the services that you received. We recommend that you pay them like most II do, the fact that is a reasonable amount does not mean there is any reduction in the quality of the service. Regarding your insurance please be advised that the deductible you pay is in 99% of the cases the reasonable cost of the service you received and the total amount the hospital will get from the insurance. The other 90% is just a scare tactic to make sure you do not stop paying for your insurance. We know that you could get a heart attack buy just looking at the cost of the treatment. But rest assured that your deductible covers the real cost and then some.

We know that the Medical Industry in the US has more to do with the Cosa Nostra than humanism, but if it was not for them we politicians would had to rely on your campaign contributions for our retirement and , Mr. Ruppert, you really stink in that department.

Regarding your driving without a license, again, you do not have to go through all the trouble. Just return it to the State of Iowa. If you get caught and sent to the slammer with a bunch of II, please do not call us for we will no longer consider you a real human being. You can choose not to buy insurance for your car, again, remember that this is the land of the free. If you hurt somebody and do not have insurance, we will take all the property you have until you compensate the other party. If you have nothing, it is ok, they have nothing. So give up your house, your family, your friends, your life as you know it, the II do the same.

When your retirement time comes. Please do not call this office. Your money will be used to pay those American Citizens that decided to remain American. But do not despair; there will be millions of other Illegal Immigrants that will be in the poor hose like you. And since misery loves company, they will love you.

By the way, we wish you a good harvest!

helms said:
OK. I will admit I read this and scratched my head because I really haven't read up on the whole illegal immigrant thing, and the whole tone is obviously tongue in deep cheek. I goggled the "author" of the letter and came up with this snappy response from a user "pyrometer" on http://www.hispanicbusiness.com .

Now I post this as a humorous find on the INTERNET since I really have no opinion yet on this topic, but found most of the posts in the positive of the first post so thought this might make some people smile, since it seems to be a differing view.

Ha, scratching your head, love it:D
Illegals in this country is a very Hot topic
Glad to see that the post made you think about it.:rock: :rock: Now what can be done about this is the question up for discussion:D All in good humor of course. ROTFLMAO

includemeout said:
helms said:
OK. I will admit I read this and scratched my head because I really haven't read up on the whole illegal immigrant thing, and the whole tone is obviously tongue in deep cheek. I goggled the "author" of the letter and came up with this snappy response from a user "pyrometer" on http://www.hispanicbusiness.com .

Now I post this as a humorous find on the INTERNET since I really have no opinion yet on this topic, but found most of the posts in the positive of the first post so thought this might make some people smile, since it seems to be a differing view.

Ha, scratching your head, love it:D
Illegals in this country is a very Hot topic
Glad to see that the post made you think about it.:rock: :rock: Now what can be done about this is the question up for discussion:D All in good humor of course. ROTFLMAO

It's jelms not helms sport:D

I know it is a hot topic. In my area they were all over the building of areas to pick up illegals so we could get them off the 7-11 parking lots. When I drove my truck to work and stopped off at the local 7-11 I was beyond annoyed with all the people asking me for jobs....

I will try to read up some and try to come back in a little with an informed opinion. Yes you made me think, I would expect you too. I try not to scratch my head really, not enough hair up there anymore and I'm afraid if I did scratch more little soldiers would go AWOL :(

Hope you are doing well these days....

-jeff

I would be able to follow this who conversation better if includemeout and "helms" ;) :rolleyes: would learn to use the quote feature properly :D :p :p :p ;)

Wifey said:
I would be able to follow this who conversation better if includemeout and "helms" ;) :rolleyes: would learn to use the quote feature properly :D :p :p :p ;)

Well tell that Neanderthal to get up on replying:D

I think I got it right:p

Wish you all well...

-jeff

Last edited:
jelms said:
Well tell that Neanderthal to get up on replying:D

I think I got it right:p

Wish you all well...

-jeff

I think you got it right, too ;) I didn't want to single out the neanderthal yettie and make him feel like a minority :dontknow: :D

Thanks for the well wishes Jeff :rock:

Wifey said:
I think you got it right, too ;) I didn't want to single out the neanderthal yettie and make him feel like a minority :dontknow: :D

Thanks for the well wishes Jeff :rock:

Well he is at a disadvantage :D But he means well in a lower life form type of way:D

You take care. We all want nothing but the best for you all:)

-jeff

jelms said:
Well he is at a disadvantage :D But he means well in a lower life form type of way:D

You take care. We all want nothing but the best for you all:)

-jeff
Thanks again, and we appreciate it very much :marchmellow:

Hey helms, ;) lower life form checking in :D first thing you gotta go and do is start bagging on my cousins the Neanderthals :dontknow: :confused: ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D They are having a tough time since they got de-unionized ..... in fact they are all trying to apply for illegal alien status :p :p :p

I'm going to continue my pursuit. Being a yettie and all I might get away with it. Once I get those grants to start businesses and hire them people at minimum wage, providing no medical care or benefits (cuz I'm only gonna work em part time anyway) I'm gonna roll all that money into a big corporation. I'll be the CEO and major stockholder and start a charitable foundation funded by the corporation, and the foundation is gonna buy a jet that is going to fly me all over the world so I can have my picture taken with poor little starving children while I wear my fancy assed suit and my gold watch. And it won't cost me a dime.

Remember, I'll only have to give maybe 16% and probably less to qualify for a charitable foundation (tax exempt status) which means I will be able to buy a couple of mansions also so the foundation can hold its big balls and galas to attract donations which means then the foundation can buy a couple of Bentley's for me to drive. I think I'm turning into a Republican. Man, I can't wait to become illegal!! I will be the first conservative Illegal Alien Liberal Republican with a jet and a Bentley provided at no cost.

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Mmmmmmmmm got Helms :D :D :D

Attachments

• 634241353_237d2157fb.jpg
    634241353_237d2157fb.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back