Financial Freedom

includemeout said:
I think this guy has found the answer:D :D I am applying tomorrow:rock: :rock:

Not so fast buddy, U know by going illegal ur gonna have get up early and work 6 days a week at the least....You sure your ready for this

FerrariTruck said:
includemeout said:
I think this guy has found the answer:D :D I am applying tomorrow:rock: :rock:

Not so fast buddy, U know by going illegal ur gonna have get up early and work 6 days a week at the least....You sure your ready for this

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You bet bud, if fact I am ready for 7 18's :D should be a piece o cake :rock:
It will just take a little time to open the bank accounts for all that free grant money, but I am patient and willing:D Just can't wait to be the first conservative Illegal Alien Liberal Republican:p :p :p :D :D
Oh and I will be having a very nice flight crew also, Ya Hoooooooo

Attachments

• red-bull-girls.jpg
    red-bull-girls.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Wifey said:
I would be able to follow this who conversation better if includemeout and "helms" ;) :rolleyes: would learn to use the quote feature properly :D :p :p :p ;)
Maybe the Yettie needs a new pair of Wal-Mart readers for his bday hehehehe.

OCBob said:
Maybe the Yettie needs a new pair of Wal-Mart readers for his bday hehehehe.
I got him a pair at the .99 store a few months back, he sits on them :eek: Now they are super glued and don't fold anymore :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

TheSickness said:
The man is still on Antena...Glasses :slug: :slug: :slug:
However, we have upgraded from rabbit ears to a bbq grill :D :rock:

Wifey said:
However, we have upgraded from rabbit ears to a bbq grill :D :rock:
Well here is a news flash..Jan 1st everything goes digital then what ;) :D If you still have to get up to change the channel ur Phucked :D :p

TheSickness said:
Well here is a news flash..Jan 1st everything goes digital then what ;) :D If you still have to get up to change the channel ur Phucked :D :p

Not to worry :D we have all the 1940's thru 1990's movies and music stored on VHS and 4 trac tapes:rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: as far as digital

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 12
Wifey said:
Not to worry :D we have all the 1940's thru 1990's movies and music stored on VHS and 4 trac tapes:rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: as far as digital
Hey you still up Dingus :dontknow: :D

TheSickness said:
Hey you still up Dingus :dontknow: :D
I'm always up unless I'm down :dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back