Finished the engine bay.

Exo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics. JMB Jugs and valve covers. Also changed out the intake manifold bolts and valve cover bolts with some black oxide arp bolts. The fuel rail bolts are stainless arp bolts. I also re-badged with 06 badges.

Attachments

• Jugs.jpg
    Jugs.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 323
  • arp1.jpg
    arp1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 182
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 336
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 287
  • Re-badge.jpg
    Re-badge.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 160
They were explained in a previous post. Was going to go a different direction with colors then changed my mind. Just haven't changed them yet.

Looks really good, i mite have to pick up a set of those arp bolts whenever i get around to cleaning up my bay.

Yellow venom said:
Looks real good Todd,just gotta do something with the exhaust manifolds?? ceramic coat them or replace with headers??

Zactly!

Judging from the work he's done to date, I have no doubt he'll get to them. Once you get started in the engine bay, sometimes there's no stopping. ;)

Exo said:
Here are some pics. JMB Jugs and valve covers. Also changed out the intake manifold bolts and valve cover bolts with some black oxide arp bolts. The fuel rail bolts are stainless arp bolts. I also re-badged with 06 badges.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Exo said:
Like the black bolts. :rock: You got a link? What size are they?

Arp 12 point 1/4" 20 x 1.000 black oxide. Part number. 640-1000.
Arp 12 point 1/4" 20 x 1.000 stainless. Part number. 611-1000.

Looks good Todd, but I agree the new valve covers make the manifolds stick out like a sore thumb. A set of headers would look great.

Back