First 1/4 mile

Not bad, next time take off the Spare, Tailgate & Cover, and have 1/4 tank of gas.
That's over 250lbs. right there. I say 12.5 @ 112mph+ is possible

Just give the clutch hell. That way you can put in a nice dual disc. Well, that's my plan. I was launching mine at 4k last track visit.

Last edited:
nice run, what was it you ran against? 1.2 60 ft? I take it he let off after the 1/8th...

nice run, what was it you ran against? 1.2 60 ft? I take it he let off after the 1/8th...

I was the only "Street" car there. Literally the only car out of 300+ that drove to the track. It was during an event, and i pulled up first time at the track and asked could i test and tune between races. They outlaw, 10.5 and x275's were racing and they allowed a few people to test and tune during the down time. Only 8 vehicles were registered to test and tune.

I ran against a Pro-mod. I cant believe they lined us up together because of safety reasons. He came off the line spinning badly and had to get off it. I got to see everything from the closest seat in the house! He was squirelly about 150 ft in front of me in my lane at times.

He ran a 7.3 1/8th at 54mph. It was gratifying chasing him down, I was gaining on him hard after the 1/8th and blew by him like he was standing still and got the win light. I am sure im the only SRT-10 in the country that has raced a promod, and won.

Oh yeah, they protree'd us too and i wasnt expecting it. Ive never raced protree. Still managed a .20 RT

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back