First Batch of VTCOA Shirts Out Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow venom said:
Hey Jack,have you sent my order and if \so can you send me some tracking info please.Thanks again.
Not yet, trying to get all delivered soon. Will probably send USPS. MUCH less expensive.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: THANK YOU MISS BETTY:rock: :rock:
YOU TOO JACK:p

Stinker said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: THANK YOU MISS BETTY:rock: :rock:
YOU TOO JACK:p

Is the wording large enough Stink? She was worried about that...

Ho do I go about ordering a black polo without a pocket can't seem to find the link to order thanks for the help superpearson

Ho do I go about ordering a black polo without a pocket can't seem to find the link to order thanks for the help superpearson

You can check with our supporting vendor Because Racecar and see if he can get what you're looking for. Welcome to the VTCOA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back