First bike to back down.!!!

Your in dream land thinking you can beat a Hayabusa, or any street bike worth it's salt with your truck.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Maybe stock.I have taken a few bikes off the line. My goal is the busa;) But then again there are fatboys runnin low 10's out here.

Surely your not serious Matt??:dontknow: Dom's truck is the only one on the forum that would take a STOCK busa;) :D

There not a posted time slip that can even touch a stock Hayabusa, no less one that just changed out the exhaust, lowered, and a comp-controller in.
(time or speed in the 1/4)

The thing will do 80 in first gear, and you still got 5 more.
0 - 60 in just over 2 seconds.

Cheapest 9 - 10 second 1/4 miler you'll ever own.

Alberta-SRT said:
And if someone in the mustang had been killed or paralyzed, you would have had to live with that the rest of your life, knowing that in reality you caused it. No matter how stupid that mustang driver was, he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't racing you. As much as you were in control of your actions, it was also your actions that made him get stupid. I'm sorry but I just can't jump on that bandwagon anymore. My close call was a real wake up call for me.

:bs:

Danger is a personal choice, not a fault of someone else. He didn't have to choose street racing. I understand your feelings but if I Fup while racing I'm not gonna blame the other guy....unless he runs into me.

thats how it is these days, no one is responsible for their own actions. its always someone else's fault.

I love it especially when its a huge truck comapered to something small... Not gonna lie I was almost taken by a turbo golf the other day... Good Story matt I would have loved to be there and see the look in his eyes when you reved it

kyle's srt10 said:
Surely your not serious Matt??:dontknow: Dom's truck is the only one on the forum that would take a STOCK busa;) :D
Hey it never hurts to try.:D Actually the stock busa can do 9.7 with no mods and a very good rider most busa's stock by me are barely breaking tens. There Skeered. (I would be too thats why I drive a truck:p ) :rock: Gotta set your goals high:itsme: :aetsch: or you will never know what your capable of. Plus It's all about the horse power:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I wasnt driving, I said I was in a corvette also the mustang made the bet and wanted to run the vets (mind you this was late 80's when the mustang could only go fast in a straight line). Also there could of been a lot of what ifs, but it wasnt also that was in my teens. I know there is no excuses for doing stupid things but we all do it or have done it and I try not to do it.

Alberta-SRT said:
And if someone in the mustang had been killed or paralyzed, you would have had to live with that the rest of your life, knowing that in reality you caused it. No matter how stupid that mustang driver was, he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't racing you. As much as you were in control of your actions, it was also your actions that made him get stupid. I'm sorry but I just can't jump on that bandwagon anymore. My close call was a real wake up call for me.

iraqivet01 said:
The thing will do 80 in first gear, and you still got 5 more.
0 - 60 in just over 2 seconds.

Cheapest 9 - 10 second 1/4 miler you'll ever own.

I think the Busa is even faster than that...i had an 05 GSXR 1000 that would hit 90 in 1st gear....:p
I don't care what kind of car/truck pulls up to that kind of machine. The rider either isn't trying hard or is laughing at even somebody attempting to keep up on 4 wheels.

Street racing is illegal and stupid...I try very hard not to do it, I am winning the battle, but I am not cured.

DevilDawg3097 said:
OOOOWWWWW.:D thats why I drive a truck. Those crashes where the worst kind, no reason for wrecking:dontknow: kind of like tripping over your own feet.

We had a few members not survive a wrecks in their SRT.
The message in the video is not that bikes are not safe , it's don't street race.

Ok abour reacing a 600 cc bike or a gt mustang .. boys u can do better than that , i'm killing does things in my cali srt-4 .. :) ... how bad is that when little caliber is faster than mustang ..

viperhauler said:
like this?

KTM_RC8_RHS_1024.jpg

Wow, that is a sick looking bike.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back