First bike to back down.!!!

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess word is getting around(there are maybe 3 built bikes around here that i know not to fucgg with). The rest are wanna be's. I don't know what brand this one was but the tire size and frame where about the same as the zx-9 except this one was orange with black:confused: dont know. But we were at the light i gave him the look and rev he turned white and looked around for someone else, but it was just me and him:D Thats all the wife said was oh no nottttt.... Again:rock: :rock: I gave the cal tracs an extra crank last week. Believe it or not I launched at 4oook (pirellis in the back) and only, ripped 1st 2nd chirpped and I was gone. from light to light it was about 1/8mile when I hit the other light he was still at the first one:stupido2: :heeeelllllooooo: I love sleepers:burnout: :burnout: Just bring it:p

Last edited:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I doubt it, put it this way Tooloe would get tired of racing out here. Your right though street racing is stupid(unless nobodies around).:heeeelllllooooo: :p

Don't get me wrong I used to do it, but when a corvette decided he would rather wreck both of us than lose. (His lane was running out)Well I backed off and that was the last time I will EVER race on the streets. I'm sure you were in control, but it's the other guy I don't trust.

Alberta-SRT said:
Don't get me wrong I used to do it, but when a corvette decided he would rather wreck both of us than lose. (His lane was running out)Well I backed off and that was the last time I will EVER race on the streets. I'm sure you were in control, but it's the other guy I don't trust.
Then you drove in chicago before:confused: :D Thats how they drive out here just getting on the on ramp. Yeah I know the guys your talking about. Also I dont keep going once I take the lead and they cant catch me in 10secs (or at get to my bumber) then I m done. I was in a vette when a mustang would not let up into almost a 80-90degree turn the vette hugged it the stang lost control hit the side rail (t-tops blew off up in the air about 100ft) made sure everyone was ok told him he was a dumb ass and left.

yup there awsome looking bikes i'd post a picture but i don't how:dontknow:

68charger said:
yup there awsome looking bikes i'd post a picture but i don't how:dontknow:
Is this what your talking about?

Attachments

• 2005-KTM-rc8.jpg
    2005-KTM-rc8.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 44
  • superstock version RC8.jpg
    superstock version RC8.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 278
like this?

KTM_RC8_RHS_1024.jpg

Virtually any standard, sport and even most sport touring bikes would leave an SRT looking pretty stupid for even trying. Stop light to stop light my little KX250 would give me enough time to stop, put the kickstand down, get off and laugh at your ass as you pulled up along side. :rock:

viperhauler said:
like this?

KTM_RC8_RHS_1024.jpg

nope that wasnt it. Im starting to think it was a cbr 600 rr tribal orange:mad: :dontknow: I know those were the only orange beside the busa and that was too small for a busa.

Chuck B said:
Virtually any standard, sport and even most sport touring bikes would leave an SRT looking pretty stupid for even trying. Stop light to stop light my little KX250 would give me enough time to stop, put the kickstand down, get off and laugh at your ass as you pulled up along side. :rock:
Maybe stock.I have taken a few bikes off the line. My goal is the busa;) But then again there are fatboys runnin low 10's out here.

viperhauler said:
haha......wooooooooo...you beat a 600:D :D :D :D

i had to:p
No he didnt want to race:mad: but now I know why. Bastard took all the stickers off. Kinda like the hemi guys with the srt hoods and such:p :D :stupido2: I had a little shit box try and run me looked like a focus or one of those cars we can put in the bed:heeeelllllooooo: :p Little bastard had some work done (probabally bigger turbo) the reason being I start to panic from 60-70 hit 3rd I was gone I slowed down look in my mirror theres big clouds of smoke puffing out the pipe I got in the turn lane and went straight looked like he was crying (not cause he lost) but he blew something up. Thats why Id rather race a zr 1 or 911 if I lose it doesnt feel bad. But have you ever lost to a ford festiva:( :confused: :heeeelllllooooo: Yeah they weigh like 500lbs but for as fast as this thing was you would have thought it was a rocket:rock: :rock:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Then you drove in chicago before:confused: :D Thats how they drive out here just getting on the on ramp. Yeah I know the guys your talking about. Also I dont keep going once I take the lead and they cant catch me in 10secs (or at get to my bumber) then I m done. I was in a vette when a mustang would not let up into almost a 80-90degree turn the vette hugged it the stang lost control hit the side rail (t-tops blew off up in the air about 100ft) made sure everyone was ok told him he was a dumb ass and left.
And if someone in the mustang had been killed or paralyzed, you would have had to live with that the rest of your life, knowing that in reality you caused it. No matter how stupid that mustang driver was, he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't racing you. As much as you were in control of your actions, it was also your actions that made him get stupid. I'm sorry but I just can't jump on that bandwagon anymore. My close call was a real wake up call for me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back