FIRST OFFICIAL KILL FOR ME!!!!

Streetgliderx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i was coolin my grill(street talk) in town and up from no where came a green mustang...now i know not a whole lot bout stangs but it said SVT on the trunk and had little cobras on the fenders and grill..... it was the newer not the newest body style... but we navigated thru town with him clutching and reving all the way, me with no room.. finally we turned down a good wide 4 lane stretch bout 2 miles long and it was so clear... but he wouldnt pull up next to me until i reached 60mph...(punk) well he jumped out and got door to door and then he clutched and done his little rev and so did i only i was using this clutch session to drop to 3rd. i released just intime for him to kick it and i JUMPED HIM A FULL CAR LENGHT!!!!! i held it easily to 120mph where he rolled out. he later followed me to the gas station to tell me how embarrased he was a pickup handed him his ass on a "silver" (truck) platter... he then invited me to the local hang out for all the street clubs with lots of fast rides... i seen alot of them at the local track so i knew some that hang out there... but for me it was the first punk to try me on i was soooooo proud

Streetgliderx said:
ok i was coolin my grill(street talk) in town and up from no where came a green mustang...now i know not a whole lot bout stangs but it said SVT on the trunk and had little cobras on the fenders and grill..... it was the newer not the newest body style... but we navigated thru town with him clutching and reving all the way, me with no room.. finally we turned down a good wide 4 lane stretch bout 2 miles long and it was so clear... but he wouldnt pull up next to me until i reached 60mph...(punk) well he jumped out and got door to door and then he clutched and done his little rev and so did i only i was using this clutch session to drop to 3rd. i released just intime for him to kick it and i JUMPED HIM A FULL CAR LENGHT!!!!! i held it easily to 120mph where he rolled out. he later followed me to the gas station to tell me how embarrased he was a pickup handed him his ass on a "silver" (truck) platter... he then invited me to the local hang out for all the street clubs with lots of fast rides... i seen alot of them at the local track so i knew some that hang out there... but for me it was the first punk to try me on i was soooooo proud
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

First...street racing is all wrong...I said it so everybody else keep your trap shut.......congrats on the kill....if that liitle stang was an 03 or 04 Cobra he was a very worthy.....they can do 12s in the qtr in stock form.....and I wouldnt call the guy a punk....he was man enough to admit defeat and welcome you into his club.......usually they just turn off and try not to make eye contact...:rock:

well timeline followed he was a punk till he stopped and started talking then he was cool but i was thinkin punk the way he came on so strong.... i'll retract the punk comment since he was a good sport

oh and yeah did i mention it was a closed street in the middle of the desert???

TNVIPER said:
First...street racing is all wrong...I said it so everybody else keep your trap shut.......congrats on the kill....if that liitle stang was an 03 or 04 Cobra he was a very worthy.....they can do 12s in the qtr in stock form.....and I wouldnt call the guy a punk....he was man enough to admit defeat and welcome you into his club.......usually they just turn off and try not to make eye contact...:rock:
wisdom........

dont know if it was an 03 or 04 but it was that bodystyle... i pulled him and held it but i never gained nor lost any room on him

Streetgliderx said:
dont know if it was an 03 or 04 but it was that bodystyle... i pulled him and held it but i never gained nor lost any room on him

If it was any other year it would have to be heavily modded to stay with you....feels dang good when our "bricks" embarass a little sports car...LOL:rock:

. . . . Pick on someone your own size!!!! Nice work. Gotta put those Crustangs in their place.

Yea even though I love Mustang & Camaro's and i always will. They are the first one to try you. Especially the little Tuner cars.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: OK you just graduated, not a silly ass any more..SIR, now be careful on the street.

TNVIPER said:
First...street racing is all wrong...I said it so everybody else keep your trap shut.......and I wouldnt call the guy a punk....he was man enough to admit defeat and welcome you into his club.......

Werd........

Only I would have been harder on yerass for street racing..... :( :dontknow:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back