FIRST OFFICIAL KILL FOR ME!!!!

TNVIPER said:
Evidently your nose was itching....;) :D

The blood and strewn entrails of dead kids from my past were imploring me from their graves.

It only takes one weird surprise to change things forever.....

D

Django said:
The blood and strewn entrails of dead kids from my past were imploring me from their graves.

It only takes one weird surprise to change things forever.....

D

I have seen the same from a short past being a LEO...

TNVIPER said:
I have seen the same from a short past being a LEO...

Exactly...........

...and when it hits yer family, you can't leave it in yer locker.....

D

Guys I enjoy street racing as much as anyone on this forum and I am quite sure I will do it again BUT always look at who is in the other vehicle. 90% of the time it is some snot nosed kid with two or three of his dumb ass buddys with him. They can make it hard to pass up but if there are more than two people in the car I will not even consider it, if they look like teenagers I will always pass on it. In most States if there is an accident during an easily proven street race BOTH drivers, even if just one is involved in an accident will have Felony charges against them all the way up to Vehicular Homicide or Involuntary Manslaughter. If you take time to look at your adversary chances are you will not race him at all.

FATJACK said:
Guys I enjoy street racing as much as anyone on this forum and I am quite sure I will do it again BUT always look at who is in the other vehicle. 90% of the time it is some snot nosed kid with two or three of his dumb ass buddys with him. They can make it hard to pass up but if there are more than two people in the car I will not even consider it, if they look like teenagers I will always pass on it. In most States if there is an accident during an easily proven street race BOTH drivers, even if just one is involved in an accident will have Felony charges against them all the way up to Vehicular Homicide or Involuntary Manslaughter. If you take time to look at your adversary chances are you will not race him at all.
blah blah blah

robjon96 said:
congrats man!

should have asked him what year it was.

no sweat i'll see em again me and the wifey are gonna slide out to their hidout this weekend with one of my old classmates who is in the club

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back