first pass in the truck on the street

Matts 150 vs my 200 feels completly different. Only thing we could come up with is obviously the 50 difference and my slicks

Matts 150 vs my 200 feels completly different. Only thing we could come up with is obviously the 50 difference and my slicks

Yours has much more power NA is the difference really. Then the 50 shot extra, and Matt's bed cover. Putting power to the ground with sticky tires lets you really harness the power. It's the g force you have to overcome now! :D

Theres no doubt about the G force. I havent been in a vehicle in a long time that pinned me to the seat like that did

With the most evil grin I have ever seen someone have. " I CANT STOPPPPP" lol that made my day. You going tom right.

This thread is excitin......would love 2 experience that power in RC.....Porsche killer!

This thread is excitin......would love 2 experience that power in RC.....Porsche killer!

Lambo, Porsche, Ferrari, we kill and grill em all! :rock:
If you ever get time, Road and Track always provides a section that has 1/4 times of almost every vehicle worthy of noting. Needless to say I beat many Lambos that are stock as well as Ferraris and Porsches :burnout:

If you ever get time, Road and Track always provides a section that has 1/4 times of almost every vehicle worthy of noting. Needless to say I beat many Lambos that are stock as well as Ferraris and Porsches :burnout:

You cannot claim that with out video proof.

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

I believe it. Idk if ill get it this try cause its the first time iv been to the track since the rebuild. Gotta get alot of stuff dialed in. Spray, qa1s, air pressure.

Track prep is gonna be a big factor, gotta launch it hard to have a chance at 10's. Not sure if I'm gonna make it out tonight or it'll be next weekend, you going tonight or tomorrow?

love that....i tore the gutz outta plenty performance foreign cars& imports....nsx boxter got a m6 bmw....dont think that rich guy knew how 2 drive....all stock 10....rc.......

It's fun! I have bit off more than I could chew before bit surprised far many more. They always wanna see underhood ;)

Here's the Lambo 1/4 mile list
image.jpg

Back