First pic of my 10

Bro, you really need to keep stuff like that to yourself. :confused:

First Stewart leaves, then smackdown... There have been others too. I can't believe how hard it's been to get a single troll to stick around.

Haha, nah im fake.. I drive a tri colered primered honda civic with a busted body kit!

Haha cool man, not to make this sound racist but are you a black guy? I seen a silver rc around in town and was a black guy driving it.

Nah I see him all the time. Im a whitie. Mine has a bed cover and for several months black rims. 9 times out of ten has my wife in passenger seat LOL

Ah ok, have you talked to him?

Never seen it sitting still LOL. Saw a single cab red one once at a dyno day at majestics and it was trashed. Seen a quad cab red one passing me a few times coming and going to maysville recently. Don't see many on the road unless someone's test driving it from a dealer.

IDK my track times are quicker than yurs :D

Last I checked 12.87 is quicker than 12.90. Not to mention mine was on street tires and yours is on DRs. Video proof to follow:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1no4swZ9Zqo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg]Atco Raceway test and tune 4/7/13 Dodge Ram SRT-10 12.87 @ 107mph - YouTube[/ame]

With all due respect of course :D

Never seen it sitting still LOL. Saw a single cab red one once at a dyno day at majestics and it was trashed. Seen a quad cab red one passing me a few times coming and going to maysville recently. Don't see many on the road unless someone's test driving it from a dealer.

That red qc may have came from garys auto sales... Was one sitting at their jacksonville lot when i picked mine up in april.

That red qc may have came from garys auto sales... Was one sitting at their jacksonville lot when i picked mine up in april.

Yeah, I test drove that one. It was in decent cosmetic shape, but had 97k miles, and they wanted $19,999 out the door for it (orig like $22,750, or something asinine). Engine ran nice, though, FWIW. Red just ain't for a guy like me...Black is SWEET.

By the way, just get a bed cover, and you can skip the repaint! There's already one in Jax on craigslist for $300-ish, in black! :)

Good to see another NC member here, and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY! God Bless America! :D

Last edited:
Last I checked 12.87 is quicker than 12.90. Not to mention mine was on street tires and yours is on DRs. Video proof to follow:

Atco Raceway test and tune 4/7/13 Dodge Ram SRT-10 12.87 @ 107mph - YouTube

With all due respect of course :D

Not sure if I said GOOD RUN when you originally posted this after track day but congrats. What mods and weight reduction do you have. I was full weight(including Mopar fiberglass bed cover) on my 12.90 run. Gonna take it off at the house this week and try with and without tailgate at the track. Front sway bar is now off as well (sucks when you forget on winding roads) I really need to get my 60's down bad. Suck at launching.

Not sure if I said GOOD RUN when you originally posted this after track day but congrats. What mods and weight reduction do you have. I was full weight(including Mopar fiberglass bed cover) on my 12.90 run. Gonna take it off at the house this week and try with and without tailgate at the track. Front sway bar is now off as well (sucks when you forget on winding roads) I really need to get my 60's down bad. Suck at launching.

What RPM are you launching at?

nice truck sir !

those black QC's are the bomb !

You can visit my weight reduction thread for the most up to date weight reduction. I believe I am at 305.5lbs removed. If you beat me I guess I'm going to have to keep working on going faster. That's what makes it fun!! :D

Here is the link to my weight reduction thread for those interested:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/vprpwrds-weight-reduction-thread-54504/

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back