First pic of my 10

Joseph_camron_price

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought it April 18th for 19,500 then deployed May 4th... Sucks i didnt get to play with it much but im stockpiling parts while im out of the states! Was completely stock except a magnaflow muffler inplace of the stocker. Ive wanted one since they first came out but couldnt get one. Its never to late to own the best truck ever created though! Cant wait to get back to mod and post up more pics!

719D46EA-E226-4247-9187-E3C205BCFAE5-8436-0000049DC9B7F952_zps51dca9f4.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks great! Is the inside of the bed painted red?

Looks great! Is the inside of the bed painted red?

Yes the idiot that had it before me had it spray lined with red liner and it surely wasnt the best job and he also had it come over the bed cap areas about an inch which is the only bas thing about the truck. So i used that to knock a grand off to have the bed repainted.

Yes the idiot that had it before me had it spray lined with red liner and it surely wasnt the best job and he also had it come over the bed cap areas about an inch which is the only bas thing about the truck. So i used that to knock a grand off to have the bed repainted.

I was kinda digging it, but the blacked out look doesn't work well with the red bed. What parts are you stockpiling for it now?

I was kinda digging it, but the blacked out look doesn't work well with the red bed. What parts are you stockpiling for it now?

Yea agreed i think its kind of random for it to be red with the blacked out look. About to order the jmb intake with catch can, torries tune, snakebite mufflers to do a custom 3" catback, and jtsvp tb, and of course a drop! Around the begining of the year im planning jtsvp head and cam combo and headers.

Yea agreed i think its kind of random for it to be red with the blacked out look. About to order the jmb intake with catch can, torries tune, snakebite mufflers to do a custom 3" catback, and jtsvp tb, and of course a drop! Around the begining of the year im planning jtsvp head and cam combo and headers.

I thought your truck was all modded, Stewart? Oh well. Good to see you posting again!

Pretty sure I don't... ;)

This one really exists. In fact not to be a stalker but Im guessin by this pic an area called Carolina Forest....could be wrong :D Maybe the commons tho :confused:

Stewart will arrive again Caveman. Try not to miss him too much LOL

This one really exists. In fact not to be a stalker but Im guessin by this pic an area called Carolina Forest....could be wrong :D Maybe the commons tho :confused:

Ha, stalker! JK, nope but very close on that! Im at the plantation at jacksonville on western so about 2 miles from carolina forest!

This one really exists. In I've been stalking him in an area called Carolina Forest.... :D
Bro, you really need to keep stuff like that to yourself. :confused:

First Stewart leaves, then smackdown... There have been others too. I can't believe how hard it's been to get a single troll to stick around.

Ha, stalker! JK, nope but very close on that! Im at the plantation at jacksonville on western so about 2 miles from carolina forest!

What's up creeper?? I can understand why you would stalk black trucks, if I had a silver one I would too. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back