First time at the track

atenza_freak

Reaction score
So they had street legals tonight and i figure this truck would be a good vehicle to learn how to drag race. It was a good time and i met some other SRT-10 owners in my area. My truck is stock accept the rear cat replacement. Overall I was slow, but it was my first time and I had fun so who cares.

1st run
never got a slip since the machine wasnt working but i looked back and all i saw was 76.somthing MPH. Here's the vid.

2nd run
Mustang GT500
reaction:.4330
60ft:2.2630
1/8th:9.7308
1/8th MPH: 75.01

3rd run
02' mustang Cobra
reaction:.2700
60ft:2.58
1/8th: 9.95
1/8th MPH: 73.99

4th run(my buddy drove the last 2 for me to see what time he could get)
07' Mustang Boss
re:.37
60ft:2.37
1/8th: 9.922
1/8th mph: 74.15
We lost this one by .4 sec and the video will be up tomorrow.

5th run(buddy driving again)
A camaro i think??
re:.75
60ft:2.26
1/8th:9.85
MPH:74.01
We won but the video zoom suck on driod.

Looks like you had a blast!!! Last time I was at Sturgis Dragway it was all Harleys and nekkid people.

I love the place. I told the Wife I would move there in a minute. The most beautiful scenery in the Country.
When She heard about your Winters, moving was not an option.

the times sound alittle on the slow side, but i dont know much about stock QC times. But looks like you had a blast. thats whats important.

Also looked like the truck launched and accelerated very well. Also looking at the times for the other cars it looks like your truck represented pretty damn well. especially for being like 1000 lbs hevier than all the opther cars you raced:rock:

sweet vids man. damn near beat that cobra, and hung VERY well with that shelby. good times bro, and sweet truck. black is the best color

the times sound alittle on the slow side, but i dont know much about stock QC times. But looks like you had a blast. thats whats important.

Also looked like the truck launched and accelerated very well. Also looking at the times for the other cars it looks like your truck represented pretty damn well. especially for being like 1000 lbs hevier than all the opther cars you raced:rock:

sweet vids man. damn near beat that cobra, and hung VERY well with that shelby. good times bro, and sweet truck. black is the best color

I did end up beating the cobra by 1 second lol he might of fucked up. But I was suprised how well I stayed with the gt500

And nice to meet you mr hoffman we will have to have a get together some time maybe get a few vipers to come out as well

I remember my 1st time..it was so exciting... looks like you had a great time...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back