Fixing scratched wheels

nycstev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have o5 polished wheels. One was scratched up against curb. Can these be fixed?

Steve

nycstev said:
Do you know the grits to use?

Thanks

S

I rashed wheels on a car I had...they fixed them by machining them...they mounted the wheel on a spinner and fixed them right up....try google for wheel repair in your area...

nycstev said:
Do you know the grits to use?

Thanks

S

I did it myself starting with 60 grit, then finishing with a 400. But, I don't know how damaged yours are...

Like Prof said, clear coat after..

Ron

rottenronnie said:
I did it myself starting with 60 grit, then finishing with a 400. But, I don't know how damaged yours are...

Like Prof said, clear coat after..

Ron

Marc T , not PROF...:D and as me.... first curb rash you wonder, sleepnes nights.. second curb rash you :mad: , now curb rash you accept , even symbolic as you drive it , you rash it... :D it even looks "RACY" and should become a must .... without rash , you are a nooby... :D

belgiumbarry said:
Marc T , not PROF...:D and as me.... first curb rash you wonder, sleepnes nights.. second curb rash you :mad: , now curb rash you accept , even symbolic as you drive it , you rash it... :D it even looks "RACY" and should become a must .... without rash , you are a nooby... :D
Not losing sleep over this. But I see your point how it (the truck) becomes
"initiated"

nycstev i have a guy in my area which isnt far from you who is super dooper nasty with fixing and finishing wheels. he has done stuff for me for years and before you know it you will have you manifold and all kinds of tid bits dropped of for bling effect. this dude is good man. if you care for any info let me know. pm me if anything.

nycstev said:
Its probably easier to buy new one. This will force me to be more careful

Maybe now that you have to shift, you cant be on the phone the whole time either!! :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back