FLA GTG DEC 8-10th HEFFNER CHALLENGE REGISTRATION

I think they all ran 13's and are embarrassed to post.:p

One thing you definately want to do. Turn your cell phone off if you have UConnect when your about to drag and are waiting at the tree!

Misterhemi03 said:
One thing you definately want to do. Turn your cell phone off if you have UConnect when your about to drag and are waiting at the tree!

Hahahaha!!!! At least that was on your first run, and not during the actual race!!!

13.323 at 103 !! I was very please with my truck!! I am not going for any records and I just wanted to know what I would do. It exceeded my expectations!!! What a blast!!!!

Lost of fast and expensive cars there this weekend!!! Wow!!!!

I will post some pics and video as soon as I can.

So, the mystery is still there as to who did what! Hehehehe!!!:evil:

A new record was set for 1/4 mile time.
2 trucks down...:( That will only be better when they come back!! :)
I believe lots of lessons learned!!

Thanks to everyone for a very good weekend!!!!

Once again, I am reminded of the AWESOME group of people that we have here on this site!! People who have never met, helping each other out in times of need!!!! (I won't give anymore away!!:D:D)

:burnout:

Black1 said:
Well........ This is disappointing.... No pics to show??? Get on it guys, a lot of people were counting on some results! :dontknow:
Really, slackers :D

Black1 said:
Well........ This is disappointing.... No pics to show??? Get on it guys, a lot of people were counting on some results! :dontknow:
:D :D :D
Most importantly....and once again... we have been blessed with a great group of people on this forum...

Jack is at the airport....
The M&H's hook rather well...
Track prep was great....
Truck spider gears are busted....
and so was my camera....so I am at the mercy of everyone elses photo's

Thanks everyone for everything!

Last edited:
Come on guys...I havent slept in 3 days waiting for pics. I didnt want to miss a single thing. Post em so I can go to bed :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back